Friday 29 May '15 show notesMay. 31, 2015 5:54 pmBy SueN
- Writer "Gaius Publius": Sinking the Sanders Campaign Beneath a Wave of Silence
- Denny Hastert's indictment
- Anything Goes Friday
Climate deniers are running out of excuses...May. 29, 2015 6:37 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
One-by-one, the excuses for failing to act on climate change are disappearing.
Earlier this month, China proved that it's possible to quickly and dramatically reduce carbon emissions. According to an analysis by Greenpeace, our planet's largest greenhouse gas emitter reduced coal use by about 8 percent in a single year.
Thursday 28 May '15 show notesMay. 29, 2015 2:15 amBy SueN
- How Do You Talk To FOX Addicts?
- Neil McCabe, Townhall/The Washington Mercury: Care For a Little Poison In your Food?
- Who Stole the American Dream...and Can We Get It Back?
How much did "fast track" cost the corporate elite?May. 28, 2015 10:35 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
It cost corporations less than $18,000 bucks per vote to get “fast track” passed in the United States Senate.
According to a recent analysis by The Guardian Newspaper, corporate members of the US Business Coalition for TPP donated more than $1.1 million dollars to Senate campaigns in the first quarter of 2015. The average Democrat received about $9,700 dollars and the average Republican raked in almost $20,000.
Daily Topics - Thursday May 28th, 2015May. 28, 2015 9:13 amBy shawnt56
Wednesday 27 May '15 show notesMay. 28, 2015 8:50 amBy SueN
- Benjamin Crump Esq., Parks & Crump: "More Action, Less Talk" in Cleveland
- Justin Danhof: Who will protect us from GMOs?
- America's Lawyer Mike Papantonio: Crackdown on FIFA...can the banksters be next?
Daily Topics - Wednesday May 27th, 2015May. 27, 2015 8:58 amBy shawnt56
Tuesday 26 May '15 show notesMay. 27, 2015 6:49 amBy SueN
- Simon Deng, Hungry For Peace: Strike For South Sudan
- Curtis Ellis, Obamatrade: Mystery Meat...Landing On Your Plate Soon?
- Greg Palast, The Guardian/BBC News: Why is Don Siegelman Still In Prison?
- Why Is the Right Still Covering Up About Iraq?
Capitalism Could Kill All Life On EarthMay. 26, 2015 1:38 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Are we going to let capitalism destroy life on Earth? According to 99% of climate scientists – we’ll know by the end of the century.
Daily Topics - Tuesday May 26th, 2015May. 26, 2015 8:00 amBy shawnt56