- May. 29, 2015 6:37 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
One-by-one, the excuses for failing to act on climate change are disappearing.
Earlier this month, China proved that it's possible to quickly and dramatically reduce carbon emissions. According to an analysis by Greenpeace, our planet's largest greenhouse gas emitter reduced coal use by about 8 percent in a single year.
- May. 28, 2015 10:35 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
It cost corporations less than $18,000 bucks per vote to get “fast track” passed in the United States Senate.
According to a recent analysis by The Guardian Newspaper, corporate members of the US Business Coalition for TPP donated more than $1.1 million dollars to Senate campaigns in the first quarter of 2015. The average Democrat received about $9,700 dollars and the average Republican raked in almost $20,000.
- May. 27, 2015 6:49 amBy SueN
- Simon Deng, Hungry For Peace: Strike For South Sudan
- Curtis Ellis, Obamatrade: Mystery Meat...Landing On Your Plate Soon?
- Greg Palast, The Guardian/BBC News: Why is Don Siegelman Still In Prison?
- Why Is the Right Still Covering Up About Iraq?