- Nov. 30, 2015 10:27 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
This week, leaders from around the world are meeting in Paris to work out the future of global climate action.
But, while our President is overseas trying to come up with climate solutions, Republicans back in the states are undermining him at every turn. And, their typical obstruction could pose a threat to the entire Paris summit.
- Nov. 25, 2015 1:18 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It looks like the Koch brothers have scammed us once again.
When news first came out that Charles and David Koch -- the Koch brothers -- were supporting criminal justice reform efforts in Congress, many of us thought, "Wow, they're actually doing something good for once."
And for good reason, too.
- Nov. 23, 2015 1:10 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans haven’t taken over red states; Democrats have lost them by not running as real Democrats.
That’s my big takeaway from Alec MacGillis’ fascinating look into the biggest political mystery of our time: why poor white people in red states are not bothering to turn out to vote, leaving the field to Republicans elected by more affluent whites in those states.
- Nov. 20, 2015 8:52 amBy SueN
- In for Thom today, progressive commentators Danielle and Shane-O
- What Do We Have In Common With Syrian Refugees?
- We All Know the Problem...What's the Solution For ISIS?
- Bernie Sanders gives his much-anticipated speech on Democratic Socialism
- Farron Cousins, Ring of Fire Radio: Yes... Climate Change IS Our Biggest Threat!