- Jan. 29, 2016 8:56 amBy SueN
- Why Is Donald Trump Afraid Of Women?
- U.S. Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR): Introducing Universal Retirement Savings?
- In for Thom for the rest of the show... Progressive Talkers Danielle & Shane-O
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine: The Debate Over Debates
- Ben Wikler, MoveOn.org: Caucusing For Bernie With MoveOn
- Jan. 29, 2016 5:44 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
People on the East Coast may have finally dug out from last week's blizzard, but the Republicans' selective ignorance on climate science is just getting warmed up. So, we should get used to saying these next words: snow in winter does not disprove global warming.
- Jan. 28, 2016 6:33 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans love to say we need to run government like a business. But, we only need to look to Flint, Michigan to see how that works out for our fellow citizens.
- Jan. 28, 2016 3:28 amBy SueN
- Do We Want Status Quo OR A Political Revolution?
- David Cobb, Move To Amend: Big News From Washington State!
- Gianno Caldwell, Caldwell Strategic Consulting: Did Conservative Ideologies Poison the People of Flint, MI?
- Best Of the Rest Of the News
- Jan. 27, 2016 11:07 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Free trade is the kiss of death for our economy. Patrick Kellen over at EconomyInCrisis.org says, "If an enemy was seeking to hire someone to destroy America he might have hired the political leaders who created” [free trade agreements].
- Jan. 27, 2016 8:48 amBy SueN
- Jane Mayer, Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right/The New Yorker Magazine: How the Billionaires Built the Radical Right
- Sarah Ellett: Would You Break The Law To Save Your Child's Life?
- Stephanie Miller, The Stephanie Miller Show: Bernie vs. Hillary...Thom & Steph Hug It Out
- Jan. 26, 2016 11:44 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
According to Sam Pizzigati from the Institute for Policy Studies, the millionaires at Davos can do a lot more than talk about global inequality. If the global business elites gathering in Switzerland really want to do something big, they should simply stop dodging their taxes.