- Jun. 30, 2016 1:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
The markets have recovered from the Brexit panic, but people are still reeling in the aftermath of the UKs vote to leave the European Union, at least in part because it seems like such an unprecedented action.
But it really isn't so unprecedented.
- Jun. 29, 2016 1:38 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
David Appell, Yale Climate Connections, is asking the question - Will the Arctic Be Ice-Free Within the Next Two Decades?
When white sea ice melts, the ocean loses its reflective surface and the darker water absorbs more heat from the sun.
- Jun. 29, 2016 6:49 amBy SueN
- Ari Rabin-Havt, The Agenda/SiriusXM Progress/People For the American Way (PFAW)/Lies, Incorporated: The World of Post-Truth Politics:Benghazi...There Ain't No "There" There, plus Neoliberalism
- Everything You Need To Know About Neoliberalism and Why It Sucks...
- Celeste Drake, AFL-CIO: TTP/TTIP/TISA... Trading Up Or Selling Out?
- Thom's best of the rest of the news!
- Chris Christie school funding policy - racism masked as "equality"
- Jun. 28, 2016 6:38 amBy SueN
- The Twilight of Neoliberalism - and why SCOTUS matters in November...
- Professor Steve Keen, Kingston University, London /Debunking Economics - Revised, Expanded and Integrated Edition: The Naked Emperor Dethroned? : Brexit...what's next?
- Benjamin Dixon, The Benjamin Dixon Show: Neoliberalism vs. Neofascism