- Aug. 25, 2016 4:43 amBy SueN
- How Do We Defeat the New Jim Crow?
- What the Hell Do You Have to Lose if Trump is Elected?
- (former) OH State Senator Nina Turner, Our Revolution: The Movement Rebirth...
- Harvey Wasserman, Solartopia: As NY Gov Sells Out, it's All Out War on Nuclear Power...
- Thom's best of the rest of the news!
- Aug. 24, 2016 2:15 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
One of the most amazing things about Donald Trump as a presidential candidate is his ability to say something interesting or at least hint at something interesting when he appears to be saying absolutely nothing.
- Aug. 24, 2016 6:37 amBy SueN
- Mark Ames, Radio War Nerd Podcast/Pando Daily/Going Postal: Rage, Murder and Rebellion from Reagan's Workplaces to Clinton's Columbine and Beyond: Are Millennials Going Libertarian?
- Chairman Dave Archambault, Standing Rock Sioux Tribe: The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Speaks Out
- Bill Moyer, Backbone Campaign: What is Solutionary Rail?
- Aug. 23, 2016 2:42 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
"Pharma Bro" Martin Shkreli became one of the most notorious people in America for hiking the price of a rarely used life-saving drug by 4,000 percent in September of 2015.
And nearly a year later, dozens of reports are now coming out about how Mylan Pharmaceuticals hiked the price of the very common life-saving EpiPen by over 450% since Mylan bought EpiPen in 2007.
- Aug. 22, 2016 1:37 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
If President Obama doesn’t want to be followed by President Trump, he’s doing a poor job of showing it.
For months now it’s been obvious that THE single biggest thing hurting Hillary Clinton’s chances of getting elected president is the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Aug. 20, 2016 10:38 amBy SueN
- Thom's news of the day - GOP governors killing people with their policies, plus the courts are calling out legislators!
- Native American prophecy - and the huge pipeline that's not named Keystone XL...
- Jared Yates Sexton, New Republic: The Word Trump Doesn't Want to Hear..."LOSER"