- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Ryan McConaghy, Director of the Economic Program at Third Way. Cash for geezers vs. geezers for McJobs.
- Stephen Moore, Editorial board member and senior economics writer, The Wall Street Journal. IMF warns global economic recovery in danger...conservatives say US should "default".
- Robert Lennox, the secretary-treasurer of Teamsters Local 495. Union Rallies To Save Members’ Jobs At Ontario BMW Warehouse.
- Bumper Music:
- Church On Sunday, Green Day.
- Old Times Good Times, Stephen Stills.
- Forget You, Cee Lo Green.
- Power Of Love, Huey Lewis And The News.
- If You've Got the Money (I've Got the Time), Willie Nelson.
- It's Money That Matters, Randy Newman.
- Forty Hour Week (For A Livin'), Alabama (video).
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.