- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- In for Thom: Karl Frisch of Bullfight Strategies.
- John Nichols of The Nation Magazine. Latest from New Hampshire.
- Bill Burton, Senior Strategist and co-founder, Priorities2012 and PrioritiesUSA. New Hampshire...Mitt Romney.
- David Corn, Mother Jones. Perspective from New Hampshire.
- Jack Kimball, former chairman of the N.H. Republican Party. Perspective from New Hampshire.
- Former NH governor John Sununu. Perspective from New Hampshire.
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH). Impact of the New Hampshire primary on election 2012.
- Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Chair-Democratic National Committee. Gearing up for 2012...what will we learn from New Hampshire?
- Dan Pashman, Americans Elect. Perspective from New Hampshire.
- Bumper Music:
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.