- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- In for Thom: Karl Frisch of Bullfight Strategies.
- Thom Hartmann checks in from Sweden What can we learn from Iceland's economic recovery?
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine.New Hampshire results, no surprises...what's next?
- Steve Justino, "Occupy the Courts", Colorado Move to Amend. Latest on Occupy the Courts.
- Tina Dupuy, Crooks & Liars. New Hampshire results.
- Fred Sainz, Human Rights Campaign. GOP homophobia / could Santorum be VP nominee?
- Adele Stan, Alternet. Why the New Hampshire Primary Is an Elaborate Reality Show Designed for National Media.
- Aaron Swartz, Demand Progress. SOPA...end of the internet as we know it?
- Bumper Music:
- Ticket To Ride, Beatles.
- Danger Zone, Kenny Loggins.
- People's Court Theme, Alan Tew.
- What's Up, 4 Non Blondes (video)
- Fox News Song, Chris Snyder.
- Adolescents, Incubus.
- Aquarius - Let The Sunshine In The 5th Dimension.
- It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine), REM.
- Believe, The Bravery.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.