- Feb. 24, 2012 3:43 pmBy SueNA global power shift is occurring underneath all of us. With the United States economy still struggling through the muck – and the European economy in complete free fall – new economic powers around the world are seeing this as an opportunity to gain more power in the global marketplace.
- Feb. 23, 2012 9:47 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Occupy Wall Street and the "Black Bloc Anarchists" - Robert Stephens II, Occupy DC
Hour Two: What is the 99% Declaration all about? Michael Pollok, The 99% Declaration / Plus, Geeky Science Rocks - carbon dioxide threat to ocean life
Hour Three: Is the Republican party dying? Steve Malzberg, Conservative Commentator
- Feb. 23, 2012 8:52 amBy louisehartmann
Republicans held – literally – their 20th debate last night. With a pivotal Michigan primary just 5 days away – and polls showing Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum neck-and-neck – the four candidates took to the stage in Arizona to see who can win the race to the bottom. And with the exception of Ron Paul – everyone in the debate thinks the United States needs to be involved in another war – this time with Iran.
- Feb. 22, 2012 9:45 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: NY Judge Rules Town Can Ban Gas Hydrofracking - Thomas Linzey, Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF)
Hour Two: Why not let oil & gas revenue fund the new highway bill? Erich Zimmermann, Taxpayers for Common Sense
Hour Three: When does life begin? Kristen Day, Democrats for Life of America
- Feb. 22, 2012 8:54 amBy louisehartmann
The Republican Party claims to represent religious America. But when it comes to healthcare – the two couldn’t be farther apart. As the Supreme Court gets ready to hear arguments on Obamacare – a broad coalition of religious groups in America filed a friend-of-the-court brief with the high court in support of Obamacare.
From Methodists to Presbyterians to Catholics – several different d
- Feb. 21, 2012 9:01 amBy louisehartmann
More than a 1,000 people – most of whom were women – took to the streets outside the Virginia state capital on Monday – locked arm in arm and silently protested against anti-abortion legislation working it’s way through the state legislature. The bill that the women are protesting against would define a fertilized egg as a person, thus criminalizing most birth control and IVF for infertile couples – slash state aid to poor women – and requi
- Feb. 21, 2012 8:58 amBy shawnt56
"Please join us tonight as we present a very special edition of The Big Picture "Teach-In to Take Back the American Dream" sponsored by the Campaign for America's Future and Free Speech TV. Guests include: Former U.S.
- Feb. 20, 2012 9:55 amBy shawnt56
"Please join us Tuesday evening Feburary 21st as we present a very special edition of The Big Picture "Teach-In to Take Back the American Dream" sponsored by the Campaign for America's Future and Free Speech TV. Guests include: Former U.S.
- Feb. 20, 2012 9:17 amBy louisehartmann
From Greece to the U.K. to now Spain. Hundreds of thousands of workers took to the streets in 57 cities across Spain over the weekend to protest the Conservative government’s new austerity package and labor reforms.
- Feb. 20, 2012 9:12 amBy louisehartmann
From Greece to the U.K.