Listen to Thom's Daily Newscast

Click the player below to listen to today's newscast

Download todays daily newscast

Comments

nancyjoy123's picture
nancyjoy123 12 years 13 weeks ago

I was in the mortgage business for about 40 years and nothing they have come up with has surprised me at all. Recently I talked to a friend in the mortgage business who said "are you surprised there are not more foreclosures for sale. The reason is that the banks are holding back their foreclosures so as not to cause tremendous drops in prices. So my question is, are they eventually going to have to let them out on the public and what do you think will happen. I tried to find a foreclosed home and saw the NOD but then I lost it and it is still in limbo?? This is another black eye for the banks.

Michael McDaniel's picture
Michael McDaniel 8 years 29 weeks ago

I called them banksters back in the 80's and 90's when I was suing them. I'd find a ederal or state law settle a lawsuit and watch them go to their paid representatives in Congress and get themselves exempted from the law.

TxPeon's picture
TxPeon 8 years 19 weeks ago

When good people do nothing, bad thinks will happen....Ben Franklin

otherwise, the voters are not paying attention, there is not enough Americans voting, are they are blindly voting for the same corrupt politicians over and over again.

LightShifter's picture
LightShifter 6 years 51 weeks ago

Yes. That's because the corporately owned media has been dumbing them down or taking the wind out of their sails. Change is only "hopeless" when one BELIEVES it is.

Juliachase's picture
Juliachase 5 years 11 weeks ago

This is not related, but can anyone tell me the name of the Air BnB Thom went to last week? I missed him talking about it on MOnday, until the very end. Sounded like he loved it, and great food! Thanks, Julia - Juliachase@comcast.net

ChristopehrCurrie's picture
ChristopehrCurrie 4 years 24 weeks ago

FYI : Donald Trump reaches over 2000 lies in January 2018

REF: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-2000-lies-documentary_us_5a57154ae4b03bc4d03e184a

Those Republicans in Congress are conspiring with Donald Trump to obstruct justice which is a criminal (felony) offense!

The Washington Post should keep a similar list of valid justifications for impeaching and removing Donald Trump from Office.

talesfromtheotherside's picture
talesfromtheoth... 1 year 21 weeks ago

Iis the March forth the take over on March 4th ?

Thom's Blog Is On the Move

Hello All

Today, we are closing Thom's blog in this space and moving to a new home.

Please follow us across to hartmannreport.com - this will be the only place going forward to read Thom's blog posts and articles.

"If we are going to live in a Democracy, we need to have a healthy middle class. Thom Hartmann shows us how the ‘cons’ have wronged this country, and tells us what needs to be done to reclaim what it is to be American."
Eric Utne, Founder, Utne magazine
"Thom Hartmann seeks out interesting subjects from such disparate outposts of curiosity that you have to wonder whether or not he uncovered them or they selected him."
Leonardo DiCaprio, actor, producer, and environmental activist
"Never one to shy away from the truth, Thom Hartmann’s collected works are inspiring, wise, and compelling. His work lights the way to a better America."
Van Jones, cofounder of RebuildTheDream.com and author of The Green Collar Economy