Listen to Thom's Daily Newscast

Click the player below to listen to today's newscast

Download todays daily newscast

Comments

nancyjoy123's picture
nancyjoy123 12 years 36 weeks ago

I was in the mortgage business for about 40 years and nothing they have come up with has surprised me at all. Recently I talked to a friend in the mortgage business who said "are you surprised there are not more foreclosures for sale. The reason is that the banks are holding back their foreclosures so as not to cause tremendous drops in prices. So my question is, are they eventually going to have to let them out on the public and what do you think will happen. I tried to find a foreclosed home and saw the NOD but then I lost it and it is still in limbo?? This is another black eye for the banks.

Michael McDaniel's picture
Michael McDaniel 9 years 6 days ago

I called them banksters back in the 80's and 90's when I was suing them. I'd find a ederal or state law settle a lawsuit and watch them go to their paid representatives in Congress and get themselves exempted from the law.

TxPeon's picture
TxPeon 8 years 43 weeks ago

When good people do nothing, bad thinks will happen....Ben Franklin

otherwise, the voters are not paying attention, there is not enough Americans voting, are they are blindly voting for the same corrupt politicians over and over again.

LightShifter's picture
LightShifter 7 years 22 weeks ago

Yes. That's because the corporately owned media has been dumbing them down or taking the wind out of their sails. Change is only "hopeless" when one BELIEVES it is.

Juliachase's picture
Juliachase 5 years 34 weeks ago

This is not related, but can anyone tell me the name of the Air BnB Thom went to last week? I missed him talking about it on MOnday, until the very end. Sounded like he loved it, and great food! Thanks, Julia - Juliachase@comcast.net

ChristopehrCurrie's picture
ChristopehrCurrie 4 years 47 weeks ago

FYI : Donald Trump reaches over 2000 lies in January 2018

REF: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jimmy-kimmel-donald-trump-2000-lies-documentary_us_5a57154ae4b03bc4d03e184a

Those Republicans in Congress are conspiring with Donald Trump to obstruct justice which is a criminal (felony) offense!

The Washington Post should keep a similar list of valid justifications for impeaching and removing Donald Trump from Office.

talesfromtheotherside's picture
talesfromtheoth... 1 year 44 weeks ago

Iis the March forth the take over on March 4th ?

Thom's Blog Is On the Move

Hello All

Today, we are closing Thom's blog in this space and moving to a new home.

Please follow us across to hartmannreport.com - this will be the only place going forward to read Thom's blog posts and articles.

"Once again, Thom Hartmann hits the bull’s eye with a much needed exposé of the so-called ‘free market.’ Anyone concerned about the future of our nation needs to read Screwed now."
Michael Toms, Founding President, New Dimensions World Broadcasting Network and author of A Time For Choices: Deep Dialogues for Deep Democracy
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Hartmann combines a remarkable piece of historical research with a brilliant literary style to tell the grand story of corporate corruption and its consequences for society with the force and readability of a great novel."
David C. Korten, author of When Corporations Rule the World and Agenda for A New Economy