- Feb. 10, 2011 8:52 amBy shawnt56
Thom is live from radio row at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C. - www.conservative.org
Hour Two: Taking the fight for health care to the GOP - Congressman Ted Poe (R-TX, 2nd district) - http://poe.house.gov
- Feb. 10, 2011 6:27 amBy SueN
- Bryan Fischer of the American Family Association. Why are conservatives afraid of Arabic?
- Best of the rest of the news.
- Mark Williams, former President-Conservative Party USA. Can the Tea Party and Progressives come together to stop the abuses made legal by the Patriot Act?
- "Documents on the First Congress Debate on Arms and Militia".
AMENDMENTS PROPOSED BY STATES...
- Feb. 10, 2011 5:42 amBy SueN
- Who's really running the American economy?
- Adrian Moore, Vice President of Policy, Reason Foundation / Author of the book, "Mobility First: A New Vision for Transportation in a Globally Competitive 21st Century". Why do conservatives hate the idea of unionizing the TSA?
- Seton Motley, President of Less Government. Should individual states have their own official state militia?
- Feb. 10, 2011 4:30 amBy SueN
- What do former terrorists have to teach us about democracy?
- Doug Cunningham, Reporter/Producer-Worker's Independent News. What role does Egypt's Labor Movement have in the democracy uprising?
- Derrick Crowe, Political Director at Brave New Foundation. How is Bush's stupidity is harming Obama's presidency?
- Professor Paul Kengor. Reagan vs. the Progressives...what's so wrong with communism?
- Feb. 10, 2011 2:55 amBy SueN
- The honorable Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). If it's Friday, it's "Brunch With Bernie".
- 'Anything goes' Friday.
- Ron Reagan, Political commentator-MSNBC/former talk-radio host & chief political analyst-KIRO radio Seattle/host-Air America’s The Ron Reagan Show, writer and author of the new book "My Father at 100".
- Feb. 9, 2011 9:37 amBy louisehartmann
Chairman of the House Government Oversight Committee Darrell Issa finally released the responses he received from private industry on what government regulations he should go after now that he's in charge of a congressional committee. Issa asked businesses what regulations they wanted to get rid of. But surprise, surprise – over half of the responses didn’t come from businesses at all – they came from lobbying organizations.
- Feb. 9, 2011 8:39 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Why are conservatives afraid of Arabic? Bryan Fischer-American Family Association - www.afa.net
Hour Two:What's the problem gun rights advocates have with the 10th amendment...states' rights? Gun rights advocate/author, Alan Korwin - www.gunlaws.com
Hour Three: Can the Tea Party and Progressives come together to stop the abuses made legal by the Patriot Act? Mark Williams, President-Conservative Party USA - www.marktalk.com
- Feb. 9, 2011 8:18 amBy SueN
- John Lott, PhD, Gun Rights Advocate/Economist/Fox News Contributor/Author-"More Guns, Less Crime". Doesn't Egypt prove the insanity of a well-armed populace?
- Why is the lobbying industry in recession...?!
- Dan Gainor. MTV's "Repo Men" - the new face of the free market?
- Bumper Music:
- Livin' on the Edge, Aerosmith.
- Feb. 9, 2011 7:59 amBy SueN
- Unless you're Big Business, you're screwed.
- Erik Stanley, Senior Counsel with the Alliance Defense Fund. Why shouldn't churches pay taxes like every other business?
- Rebecca Fox, Journalist; student at American University in Cairo, Egypt. Latest from the streets of Cairo.
- Bumper Music:
- I Got You Babe, Sonny and Cher.
- Feb. 9, 2011 7:51 amBy SueN
- Amin Mahmoud, Egyptian Association for Change/USA. Why do conservatives want you to fear a democratic Egypt?
- Igor Volsky, Think Progress. Will activist judges get their hands on your healthcare?
- Peter Ferrara, American Civil Rights Union. Obamacare is unconstitutional.
- Investigative journalist and author of several best-selling unauthorized biographies Kitty Kelley.