- Mar. 6, 2014 3:17 amBy SueN
- Shane Farnan & Danielle Guilday co-host
- Dave Saldana, "PipeLIES Exposed": Keystone XL...time to act is now!!
- Farron Cousins, Trial Lawyer Magazine/DeSmogBlog: Gulf Coast still suffering from 2010 BP oil spill
- John Nichols, Nation Magazine: America's worst governors
- Tim Dickinson, Rolling Stone: Minimum Wage War
- Ian Millhiser, CAP: Clarence Thomas
- David Haynes, The Cochran Firm: Suppressive voting laws
- Justin Duckham, TRNS: Why don't Republicans support the troops?
- Dean Baker, CEPR: The wage gap destroying our democracy
- Mar. 6, 2014 2:59 amBy SueN
- Monday's show was a best of, due to DC snow...
- Professor Douglas Egerton, He Shall Go Out Free: The Lives of Denmark Vesey: Denmark Vesey...abolitionist or terrorist?
- We have the RIGHT to know what's in our food...
- Minister Derrick Grayson, Candidate for U.S. Senate (R-GA): GOP, ‘full of a bunch of damn bigots’
- Geeky Science - Does your dog or cat have "super vision?"
- Mar. 5, 2014 12:35 pmBy shawnt56
- Mar. 5, 2014 8:48 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Pesticides are killing farmers around the world. A new study in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health says there's a connection between Monsanto’s Roundup weed killer and a fatal chronic kidney disease epidemic. GreenMedInfo is reporting that this illness has affected many poor farming areas across the planet.
- Mar. 4, 2014 12:43 pmBy shawnt56
- Mar. 4, 2014 7:38 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The next report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is due at the end of March, and according to the Associated Press, we shouldn't expect good news. The AP summarized a draft version of the IPCC's “Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability” report, and they boiled it down to the fact that we are not prepared.
- Mar. 3, 2014 3:58 pmBy SueN
- Kai Newkirk, 99 Rise: Supreme activism
- Eliot Richardson, Small Business Advocacy Council: a health exchange success story
- Lamar Waldron, The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination: A pardon for Abraham Bolden?
- Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
- Mar. 3, 2014 1:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
According to the Economic Policy Institute, we need an economy that works for everyone – not just the top one percent. The EPI recently issued a new report on how those at the top have fared - compared to the rest of us - over the last few decades. What they found proves that the system is rigged.