- Jun. 2, 2014 3:05 pmBy SueN
- Should America have traded Gitmo prisoners for U.S. soldier?
- Paul Kersey, Illinois Policy Institute: How SCOTUS could help Big Business bust public public sector unions
- Robert Weissman, Public Citizen: EPA's greenhouse gas rules...who wins?
- Jun. 2, 2014 11:05 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Occupied armies are walking America’s streets. Right now, a 1-year-old toddler with severe burns is clinging to life in a Georgia hospital, after a SWAT team barged into the house where he and his family were staying, and mistakenly threw a flash-bang grenade in
- Jun. 2, 2014 8:20 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE noon-3pm ET!!
Join Thom in our chatroom during the program today!
Congratulations Thom! Thom Hartmann to Receive 2014 Freedom of Speech Award
Hour One: Should America have traded Gitmo prisoners for U.S. soldier?
- Jun. 2, 2014 5:01 amBy SueN
- David Selig: Billionaire pay gone wild
- Rhone Resch, SEIA: Solar...game changer for global warming?
- Michael T Klare, The Race for What’s Left: Big Energy...using Big Tobacco's 3rd world playbook
- Maude Barlow, Blue Future: Hey Detroit: running water is a human right!!
- Kai Newkirk, 99Rise: on the road with the March for Democracy
- Sam Seder, Majority Report: BIG announcement...
- Judson Phillips, Tea Party Nation: Could you be fired for being tax delinquent?
- Kshama Sawant, Seattle City Council: $15 minimum wage passed