- Jun. 30, 2014 12:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
As far as the Supreme Court is concerned, we’re still in the 19th century when it comes to women’s rights. In a 5 to 4 decision, the Supreme Court today ruled that for-profit corporations like Hobby Lobby can discriminate against their female employees by denyin
- Jun. 27, 2014 6:52 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
It's no longer a surprise when Republicans try to block our president from taking any action on climate change. However, it's quite a shock when a former Bush Administration official comes out in favor of a plan even stronger than the president's. Recently, former Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson wrote an op-ed in the New York Times calling for a tax on carbon.
- Jun. 26, 2014 6:10 pmBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: Issues of the day
- Professor Dana Frank, professor of history at the University of California, Santa Cruz: Why children are fleeing the Honduras and El Salvador - and showing up on our border
- Thom's theory that Boehner's lawsuit against Obama is an extension of the Birther movement
- Jun. 26, 2014 11:56 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
If you can’t impeach, go after “executive overreach.” So, is this "Impeachment V2.0?
- Jun. 25, 2014 5:49 pmBy SueN
- Ian Millhiser, Senior Constitutional Policy Analyst at the Center for American Progress & Think Progress: SCOTUS Decisions today!
- Should Senators set foreign policy?
- Russell Brand rants about Fox News
- Can Boehner sue the President?
- Jun. 25, 2014 1:35 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
If you think summer is unbearable now, just wait until the end of the century. According to “Risky Business,” a report released on Tuesday by a bipartisan group of scientists and officials that included former Treasury secretary Hank Paulson and former New Yor
- Jun. 24, 2014 12:38 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
History is repeating itself in the worst possible way, and if we don’t learn our lessons, we could have another 9/11 on our hands a lot sooner than you might think.
- Jun. 23, 2014 4:46 pmBy SueN
- C. Edmund Wright, WTF? How Karl Rove and the Establishment Lost…Again: Detroit...welcome to 3rd world America
- Pastor D. Alexander Bullock, Change Agent Consortium (ActionCAC): Apartheid in Detroit?
- Iraq War cheerleaders
- Debate - Snyder and friends - cutting off the water for poor people in Detroit
- Jun. 23, 2014 11:57 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Republicans say they’re pro-life, but in reality, they’re pro-death. Earlier this month, while no one was watching, Republicans in the House voted to extend a bunch of corporate tax breaks and subsidies, adding up to nearly $75 billion in tax breaks over the nex