- Aug. 4, 2014 3:26 pmBy SueN
- In for Thom today, Dr. Mike Newcomb, The Mike Newcomb Show on KPHX 1480AM, Phoenix, AZ
- Dr. Elaina George, Board Certified Otolaryngologist: Is immigration creating a public health catastrophe?
- Ian Millhiser, Senior Constitutional Policy Analyst at the Center for American Progress & Think Progress: Boehner...to sue or not to sue...is it really a question?!
- Ayensa Millan, Attorney: humanitarian crisis on our SW border
- Dr. James, CEO & Founder-Diamond Physicians: Could Ebola come to America?
- Aug. 4, 2014 10:57 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Let's talk about America's farmgrown terrorism epidemic. Back on September 11th, nearly 3,000 people lost their lives in the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and in Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Since 9/11, our government has spent over $7.6 trillion o
- Aug. 1, 2014 7:50 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: issues of the day with America's Lawyer
- Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN, 5th District), My Country 'Tis of Thee: My Faith, My Family, Our Future: how we put American workers on the path to the middle class
- Myths about the Founding Fathers
- Dr. Joon Kim, DDS: What's your dental health IQ?
- Aug. 1, 2014 5:08 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Americans are drowning in debt. A new study from the Urban Institute shows that more than 35 percent of us have debt and unpaid bills that have been reported to collection agencies. These debts include auto loans, credit card bills, hospital bills, mortgages, and even gym memberships and cellphone contracts, and they average over $5,000 dollars a person.