- Aug. 25, 2014 7:30 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT): "Brunch With Bernie"
- Former Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO, 6th district): Tom Tancredo: "Impeach Obama If He Grants Executive ‘Amnesty’"
- Time for Bill O'Reilly to get real about white privilege
- America's Lawyer, Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: How the UK police stop someone with a knife
- Aug. 25, 2014 7:01 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
In the richest nation on Earth, tens of millions of Americans are struggling to find enough to eat. According to the new “Hunger in America” report from the organization Feeding America, 46.5 million people in our country rely on food assistance programs to survive.
- Aug. 22, 2014 7:58 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
If Earth's resources were a credit card, we have already maxed out our entire allocation for this year. The think tank Global Footprint Network announced that August 19th was “Earth Overshoot Day,” meaning that all the resources we use after that day exceed what our planet can produce in a single year.
- Aug. 21, 2014 12:28 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It’s time for white America to get real about white privilege. Last night, Bill O’Reilly came from back vacation early to host a special edition of “The Factor”, one that he said would “tell the truth” about what’s going on in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Aug. 20, 2014 10:40 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
We already know that the Keystone XL pipeline is a disaster waiting to happen. But, it turns out that the impact of that tar sands pipeline could be even worse than we thought. According to a new study by the Stockholm Environmental Institute, Keystone could add four times more carbon pollution to our atmosphere than the State Department originally estimated.
- Aug. 20, 2014 8:37 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE M-F 12 noon to 3pm ET / Join Thom in our chatroom during the program!
Hour One: Bin Laden calling out from his grave...
Hour Two: Militarization vs. community policing - Neil McCabe, Guns & Patriots Newsletter