- Oct. 31, 2014 12:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
According to UNICEF, even in the world's richest countires, children remain “the most enduring victims” of the recession. In the last six years, 2.6 million more kids have fallen below the poverty line, and more than half of them live right here in the United States.
- Oct. 31, 2014 8:59 amBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: The Bush fear machine is baaaack...
- Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA): why we need the new Right to Vote Act
- Investigative Journalist Greg Palast: EXPOSED-GOP purge threatens millions of voters
- NY Times journalist James Risen, Pay Any Price: Greed, Power and Endless War: Would you Pay Any Price?
- Plus, our newest video debuts - Episode 3: Green World Rising.
- Oct. 29, 2014 8:02 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
NPR is supposed to be our national public radio, but they're barely covering climate issues that are in the public's interest.
Only one month ago, a national New York Times/CBS News poll found that half of all Americans think that global warming is already having a serious impact. Sixty percent of those surveyed even said that protecting our environment should be a priority “even at the risk of curbing economic growth.”
- Oct. 28, 2014 12:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Gordon Gecko was wrong. Greed is not good. It’s very, very bad. And, it’s destroying America a little more each day.
This morning on MSNBC's conservative Morning Joe show, rock icon Graham Nash had this to say about the Koch Brothers.