- Jan. 26, 2015 12:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Six years into his presidency, President Obama is now taking heat from a surprising place: congressional Democrats, who are lining up against his plan to force the Trans-Pacific-Partnership, or TPP, through congress without any debate whatsoever.
- Jan. 23, 2015 7:25 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
This month marks five years since the United States Supreme Court made their infamous ruling in the case of Citizens United v. FEC. That ruling turned a century of legal precedent on its head with the declaration that corporations have a First Amendment right to spend money in elections. And, that ruling opened the floodgates to massive spending levels in our political process.
- Jan. 22, 2015 6:18 pmBy SueN
- Mike Papantonio, Ring of Fire Radio: issues of the day
- What would you add to the progressive platform?
- Is John Boehner committing sedition?
- Kai Newkirk, Progressive Organizer & Co-founder of 99Rise: 99 Rise stand up to SCOTUS on Citizens United 5th anniversary
- Jan. 22, 2015 12:52 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
John Boehner may be a traitor.
On Wednesday, the Speaker of the House confirmed that he had invited Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to come speak to Congress, “on the grave threats radical Islam and Iran pose to our security and way of life.”