- Jun. 26, 2015 5:38 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The nuclear power plant in Braidwood Illinois narrowly avoided a direct hit from a tornado on Monday.
Braidwood provides electricity for much of Chicago. And even though it’s built to take a direct hit from a tornado - the plant did suffer damage to some of its power lines and utility poles.
- Jun. 25, 2015 6:01 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Tuesday’s episode of the O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly got in a huge fight with liberal guest Kirsten Powers.
- Jun. 24, 2015 5:52 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Why don’t we call racists unpatriotic?
The “Confederate flag” has become the focus of national attention in the aftermath of the nine murders at the Emanuel A.M.E. church in Charleston. The controversy centers on the fact that the terrorist killer posed in several photos with the flag, and the flag is also part of a Civil War monument located on the ground of the state capitol.
- Jun. 23, 2015 1:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Pope Francis doesn't take his cues from Rick Santorum.
Not only did the Pontiff flat-out ignore the 2016 Republican hopeful's comments about leaving climate change to the scientists, the Holy Father just obliterated Republican talking points on the climate.
- Jun. 22, 2015 12:58 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
We are in the middle of the first great mass extinction since the end of the age of the dinosaurs. That’s the conclusion of a shocking new study published Friday in a journal called Science Advances.
- Jun. 20, 2015 6:00 pmBy SueN
- Congressman Alan Grayson (D-FL, 9th district): TPA vote yesterday / TPP
- Sonali Kolhatkar, Uprising With Sonali/KPFK 90.7FM/Free Speech TV: Endless War & Illegal Surveillance... Our New Normal?
- Baboon democracy - plus your calls on any topic you choose!
July 11-13: At Netroots Nation
Friday, July 12: Philadelphia, PA 4:15pm - At Netroots Nation
Location: PA Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button