- Sep. 30, 2016 8:55 amBy SueN
- How Libertarianism Could Lead to More Disastrous Train Crashes...
- Adam Hodge, DNC: Trump Doubles Down on Machado, "I Saved Her Job..."
- President Obama on the term "radical Islamic terrorism"
- Jamie Weinstein, The Jamie Weinstein Show/Daily Caller: What Donald Trump Learned from Joe McCarthy's Side Kick Roy Cohn
- Ben Cohen, Stamp Stampede/Ben & Jerry's: Stamping Money Out of Politics
- Sep. 29, 2016 2:02 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
A train derailed and crashed into a station in Hoboken, New Jersey during rush hour this morning, reportedly leaving at least one person dead and more than 100 others injured.
After everyone was rescued from the train, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie called into CNN and expressed concern and confusion about the accident, asking "How could this happen?"
- Sep. 29, 2016 8:34 amBy SueN
- Will MSNBC ask Gary Johnson about his real Libertarian Roots…?
- Congressman Raul Grijalva (D-AZ, 3rd District): First time in history Arizona Republic newspaper endorses a Democrat for President
- David Bollier, Commons Strategies Group/Patterns of Commoning/The Wealth of the Commons: The importance of the Commons…
- Gayle Trotter, Columnist/Attorney: Is Fat Shaming Part of Trump’s New Cruel America?
- Sep. 28, 2016 3:02 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
America is, increasingly, no longer a country; instead, we're being run like a business, and in some cases it's literally killing us.
Take for example, the ongoing problem of foodborne illnesses like Salmonella, which infects over a million Americans every year.
- Sep. 28, 2016 8:42 amBy SueN
- Thom's Reaction to the First Clinton/Trump Debate Plus, Your Calls
- Who Do You Think Won the Debate?
- Richard Greene, Huffington Post/Words That Shook the World: 100 Years of Unforgettable Speeches and Events: Trump, America's Duterte
- Brandon L. Davis, DNC: Who Really Won Last Night's Debate?
- Sep. 27, 2016 2:38 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
If a blockbuster new report from Newsweek is any indication - a Donald Trump presidency would be one giant conflict of interest.
The problems stem from Trump's massive business empire - the Trump Organization.