- Oct. 31, 2016 4:09 pmBy SueN
- Oct. 28, 2016 1:23 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Obamacare is in trouble.
With just two weeks to go before Election Day, the White House announced Monday that premiums on the healthcare law's state-level exchanges will increase by an average of 22 percent next year.
Premiums on the federal exchanges will jump an average of 25 percent.
- Oct. 28, 2016 6:55 amBy SueN
- Kenneth Lipp, Daily Beast: Why Are We Allowing AT&T To Spy On Americans for Profit?
- Adam Hodge, DNC: Down ballot candidates / Hillary & FLOTUS rally in NC
- Ian Vandewalker, Brennan Center: Who’s Buying Elections and How
- Kandi Mossett, Indigenous Environmental Network (I.E.N.): Police Move In On Standing Rock
- Oct. 27, 2016 1:08 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
In Washington State a fierce debate has erupted over a ballot measure aimed at fighting climate change. As the reality of runaway climate change continues to sink in, the question of what do about it gets even more pressing.
We are not just dealing with the possibility of a few hotter days there - or a few nastier thunderstorms there.
- Oct. 27, 2016 6:56 amBy SueN
- In for Thom today, Sam Sacks, The District Sentinel News Co-Op
- Joshua Armstead, Unite Here 23 (AFL-CIO): Why Trump is BAD for Labor
- RJ Eskow, The Zero Hour/Campaign for America's Future: What Does It Take to Survive Where You Live?
- Vien Truong, Green for All/The Dream Corps: Carbon Tax...Where Do We Start?