- Nov. 10, 2017 3:15 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
There's a simple reason why Republicans default to the culture wars. It is because it doesn't cost their donor class any money.
If Republicans pass laws banning transgender people from bathrooms, that doesn't hurt the Koch brothers, it doesn't hurt Sheldon Adelson, it doesn't affect them at all.
- Nov. 10, 2017 9:15 amBy SueN
- Live from Chicago: Labor Panel with THP Chicago affiliate WCPT
- Bob Reiter, Chicago Federation of Labor
- Tefere Gebre, AFL-CIO
- Will Attig, Union Veterans Council
- Ed Maher, International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150
- Ryan Kelly, Machinists Local 126 (International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Engineer
- Louis Cairo, workers' comp and personal injury attorney Goldberg, Weisman, Cairo
- Mark O'Donnell, Sign Painters Local 830.
- Nov. 9, 2017 4:06 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
I am not someone who would ban all guns if I could.
One of my brothers is a sports shooting enthusiast and has a range in his backyard and whenever Louise and I go back to Michigan we stay with him, and if we're there over the weekend we're always in the backyard shooting.
- Nov. 9, 2017 9:54 amBy SueN
- While Trump Was Promoting Private Golf Club Overseas - Dems Were Winning!
- Bryan Pruitt, RedState: A Conservative Take on the Election
- Economist Dr. Richard Wolff, Democracy At Work/Capitalism's Crisis Deepens Essays on the Global Economic Meltdown: How American Hyper-Capitalism Breeds Alienated Mass Killers
- CBO: Republican tax bill would add $1.7 trillion to debt
- Jonathan Schleifer, The Fairness Project: Maine votes to expand Medicaid under Obamacare
- Tax Scam: GOP Said Out Loud What They're Not Suppose to Say
- Nov. 8, 2017 9:55 amBy SueN
- We Now Know Why There Are More Gun Deaths Here...
- Dr. Dennis Deruelle , Your Healthcare Playbook: Winning the Game of Modern Medicine: Thom Vs. Dr. Dennis Deruelle - Is it a gun or mental health issue?
- Chair Tom Perez, Democratic National Committee (DNC): DNC Chair Tom Perez On How to Fix the Democratic Party and Today's Elections
- Nov. 7, 2017 9:45 amBy SueN
- This Is What America Looks Like When The NRA Runs the "Show"
- When Will a Shooting Become a "Tipping Point" like "Weinstein" & Women?
- Rev. David Billings, Deep Denial: The Persistence of White Supremacy
- Lisa Stokke, Next7/Food Democracy Now!: Should the FDA Give the Organics Label to Hydroponics?
- Nov. 6, 2017 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Trump has said that he wants to send the whack job who killed 8 people in New York last week to Gitmo.
What Trump is doing here, he's been doing long enough and well enough that it's starting to become quite obvious.
His game is to constantly own the news cycle.
And the way that you constantly own the news cycle is by being outrageous.