- Nov. 30, 2017 4:10 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Interesting article in the Washington Post by James Hohmann, Breanne Deppisch and Joanie Greve: "Tension over adding 'triggers' to the tax bil
- Nov. 29, 2017 4:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Nov. 29, 2017 5:43 amBy SueN
- Julio Rivera, Reactionary Times/Newsmax/Right Wing News/Politichicks: Taxing Rich Saves Lives, While Trump's Tax Plan...Kills - Thom vs. Julio Rivera
- Charles Alexander, The Nation Magazine: Don't Let the Kochs Buy Time Magazine
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works: Deadly Greed... Why Alex Azar Must Not Be Confirmed
- Nov. 28, 2017 3:43 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
"Too poor to vote: how Alabama's 'new poll tax' bars thousands of people from voting" - a caller awakened me to this story in The Guardian from Wednesday October 4th and it's pretty shocking.
- Nov. 28, 2017 9:31 amBy SueN
- Brian Darling, Conservative Review: Senate GOP tax bill hurts the poor more than originally thought
- What's It Going to Take to Return to the Politics of Sanity?
- Harvey Wasserman, Solartopia: Is Puerto Rico Being "Ethnic Cleansed" for the Super-Rich?
- NH House Representative Ellen Read & Michelle Sanborn, NH CELDF: The Right to Local Self-Government
- Nov. 27, 2017 3:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
I think that we need to start using language that actually reflects reality. The definition of fascism, as Benito Mussolini invented the word, comes from the Latin word fasces which was the old symbol of the Roman Empire.