- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- J.A. Myerson, Alternet. Occupy Wall Street movement.
- Len Gilroy, Reason Foundation. Should the commons of our prisons be controlled for profit?
- Jon Collins, Minnesota Independent. Private prison company’s growth went hand-in-hand with political influence.
- Cliff Schecter, Libertas, LLC. Education nation or education corporation?
- Bumper Music:
- The Wall Street Shuffle, 10 CC.
- Boondocks, Little Big Town.
- Wake Me Up When September Ends, Green Day.
- Locked Up, Akon.
- Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash - Pete Rock Remix.
- Choir, Emma's Revolution.
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard, Paul Simon.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Syndicated by Westwood One, Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.