Transcript: Thom Hartmann gets the latest on the Nuclear meltdown at Fukushima plant from Paul Gunter. 13 May '11May. 29, 2011 1:32 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Speaking the truths the multinationals would rather you didn’t know all about, frankly, Thom Hartmann here with you. And our green report brought to you by SolarWorld.com. Paul Gunter is on the line with Beyond Nuclear. He is the director of Reactor Oversight, the Reactor Oversight Project, actually at BeyondNuclear.org. And our go-to guy.
- May. 29, 2011 8:31 amBy SueN
- May. 27, 2011 4:32 pmBy SueN
- David Selig, Conservative commentator / Federal Tax expert & advocate. Blue win in NY 26 isn't a referendum on anything.
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine. Latest on the war on democracy - Judge rules WI law passed illegally.
- Dr. Jerome Corsi. "Where's the Birth Certificate?"
- Cliff Schecter, Progressive PR consultant.
It just goes to show how quickly our freedoms can be eroded – and how quickly we can all get used to it...May. 27, 2011 7:32 amBy louisehartmann
The highly sophisticated and complex Big Brother security apparatus known as the PATRIOT Act was extended for another 4 years – signed into law minutes before midnight last night by…a machine. At the authorization of the President who is currently in France – an autopen machine was used that holds a pen and signs the President’s exact signature. Hysterics in Congress said it was crucial to have the bill signed into law bef
- May. 27, 2011 5:42 amBy shawnt56
- May. 26, 2011 8:46 amBy louisehartmann
The New Jersey state Supreme Court told Governor Chris Christie he is in violation of the state’s constitution with his massive cuts to education. That state constitution requires the state to, “provide for the maintenance and support of a thorough and efficient system of free public schools for the instruction of all the children in the State...”
- May. 26, 2011 7:19 amBy SueN
- Robert LeClair, Selectman - Town of Wrentham, MA. New MA bill says: "No sex for you!"
- Clint Bolick, author of the new book "Death Grip: Loosening the Law's Stranglehold Over Economic Liberty". When will conservatives realize we need more trade regulations to bring our jobs back to America?
- Nancy Bearg, Sabbatical Sisters.