- Jan. 31, 2012 3:17 pmBy SueN
- Susie Cagle, Freelance Journalist / Contributor-The Guardian. Clashes in Oakland: 400 Arrests, Tear Gas, Flash-Bang Grenades.
- Eric Lotke, Participant-Occupy DC / writer & author. Occupy DC crackdown.
- Ben Zucker, Participant-Occupy DC tenter. Occupy DC police crackdown.
- Michael Hudson, Center for Public Integrity.
- Jan. 31, 2012 8:27 amBy shawnt56
Hour One: Who's really running for office...candidates or special interest groups?
Hour Two: Big Brother Is Now Your Diet Coach...should the government be watching your figure? Greg Beato, Reason Magazine
Hour Three: Is Virginia investigating Gingrich's campaign for criminal election fraud? Brad Friedman, Brad Blog
- Jan. 31, 2012 7:36 amBy louisehartmann
Today the Republican primary race for the White House hits Florida. Polls indicate that Mitt Romney is headed for a victory in the sunshine state – but are voters this year really choosing candidates – or special interest groups? Research shows that election spending by outside groups is up 1,600% this year in the Republican primary compared to 2008 – and about half of all the political ads on the air are paid for by Super PACs – thos
- Jan. 30, 2012 4:37 pmBy SueN
- Jan. 30, 2012 9:15 amBy shawnt56
- Jan. 30, 2012 8:44 amBy louisehartmann
Multi-millionaire lobbyist Grover Norquist is calling for the impeachment of President Obama. In an interview with the right-wing National Journal – Norquist warned that if President Obama wins re-election and decides to let the Bush tax cuts for the top 2% expire at the end of the year – then Republicans will “have enough votes in the Senate in 2014 to impeach [him].”