- Feb. 28, 2009 11:22 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
SHORT BIO: Thom Hartmann is live daily from 3-6 PM ET on radio and TV stations from coast to coast, syndicated by Dial-Global to commercial stations, Pacifica to non-profit stations, and Free Speech TV on Dish Network, DirectTV, and cable systems, as well as on American Forces Radio and on XM and Sirius Satellite radio. He is also a four-time Project Censored-award-winning, New York Times best-selling author. His national daily progressive radio talk show is now in its ninth year on the air.
- Feb. 21, 2009 7:47 amBy georgevap
- "Brunch with Bernie" with Senator Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont.
- 'Anything Goes' Friday.
- Contest: Get Walking Your Blues Away for the best post on - What should be done about Spam - Junk Mail?
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
- Feb. 20, 2009 8:41 amBy georgevap
- Guest: Dr. Arthur Caplan, professor and director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania. "Do Synthetic Biologists Play God?"
- Guest: Dr. David Korten. His latest book, "Agenda For A New Economy: From Phantom Wealth To Real Wealth". How do we create an economy that actually works?
- Feb. 19, 2009 10:08 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Quote: "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Bernard Shaw
Hour One - Dr. Arthur Caplan Center for Bioethics www.bioethics.upenn.edu Topic: Thom and bio-ethecist Dr. Arthur Caplan mix it up: "Do Synthetic Biologists Play God?"Hour Two - Dr. David Korten www.davidkorten.org Topic: Agenda for a New Economy
"Advertiser Success" Ken Trujillo www.pianosnpianos.com Topic: Success advertising with KKZN in DenverHour Three - Alan Jablonski (still confirming) about the housing stimulus planGuest: Christy Harvey www.americanprogress.org Topic: News under the Radar
- Feb. 18, 2009 8:22 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Quote: "War is an instrument entirely inefficient toward redressing wrong; and multiplies, instead of indemnifying, losses." --Thomas JeffersonHour One - Joseph Farah www.worldnetdaily.com Topic: Is the American Dream dead?Hour Two - Dan Gainor www.businessandmedia.org Topic: Is it the "fairness" doctrine or the "censorship" doctrine?Hour Three - Will Bunch www.attytood.com Topic: Tear Down This Myth – How the Reagan Legacy Has Distorted Our Politics and Haunts Our FutureGuest: Larry Scott www.vawatchdog.org Topic: Vets Issues
- Feb. 17, 2009 8:43 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Contest Today! Get a signed copy of Thom Hartmann's "We the People" for the most interesting comment on this blog answering...How do you think the world could end in 2012?Quote: "If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich." — John F. KennedyHour One - Larry Klayman www.freedomwatchusa.org Topic: suing the Treasury Department and the Federal Reserve to reveal exactly how the first $350 billion of the financial services bailout was spent.Hour Two - Dr. Paul Cameron www.familyresearchinst.org or www.ejssb.org Topic: Dems are wrong, we need more kids!!Guest: Steven Kotler www.stevenkotler.com Topic: Do you want to save the planet, then stop having kids now!!Hour Three "Everything You Know is Wrong" Daniel Pinchbeck Author of 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl www.2012thebook.comTopic: 2012...Is the World Coming to an End in 4 Years?** Special Instrux: "Everything You Know" segment on Tuesday this week...author has event at Powells tonightGuest: Arnold "Bud" Fultz www.budfultz.com Topic: is there such a thing as clean coal?? "Fixing the Ungodly Mess: A Pathway to Change"
- Feb. 16, 2009 9:47 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Quote: "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
Hour One - Corsi lies about social security the same way he did about swift boats