Transcript: Thom Hartmann talks to Philippe Diaz about his new documentary, "the End of Poverty". 3 Dec '09Jan. 3, 2010 7:16 amBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: Welcome back, 20 minutes past the hour, Thom Hartmann here with you. Will we ever see the end of poverty? A new documentary is out, it’s opening in Portland on December 4th for those of us, for those of you who are listening on AM620 KPOJ here in Portland. And I’m assuming all across the United States, TheEndOfPoverty.com is the website and Philippe Diaz, the writer and director is on the line with us. Philippe, welcome to the program.
- Jan. 2, 2010 8:37 pmBy SueN
- Dr. Ravi Batra, Professor of Economics at Southern Methodist University, internally best selling author of "The New Golden Age: The Coming Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos" and "Greenspan’s Fraud: How Two Decades of His Policies Have Undermined the Global Economy".
- As we watch...before our very eyes...Barack Obama is transforming himself into Bill Clinton
- New year's resolutions.
- Jan. 2, 2010 2:52 pmBy SueN
- Are we asking the wrong question about how to stop terrorism?
- Jan. 2, 2010 2:48 pmBy SueN
- Carl and Christine of the "KPOJ morning show" guest host.
- Tom Juravich, Professor of Labor Studies at the University of Massachusetts Amherst; accomplished musician; author of "Commonwealth of Toil: Chapters in the History of Massachusetts Workers and Their Unions" and editor of "The Future of Work in Massachusetts."