- Jan. 26, 2010 8:05 amBy Louise
Economist Paul Krugman weighs in on the spending freeze, "It’s appalling on every level' he says. This is really a return to the principles of Herbert Hoover, Ronald Reagan, and Bill Clinton. Hoover did it in 1937 and it led to a one-year mini-recession.
- Jan. 25, 2010 12:54 pmBy Louise
In response to the Supreme Court’s terrible decision giving corporations First Amendment rights “dozens of current and former corporate executives” from corporations including Delta, Playboy Enterprises, Ben & Jerry’s, Seagram’s liquor company, toymaker Hasbro, Delta A
- Jan. 24, 2010 2:35 pmBy SueN
- Shannyn Moore, host, The Shannyn Moore Show on KUDO 1080AM.
- David Cobb of Democracy Unlimited of Humboldt County and 2004 Green Party Presidential Candidate.
- Amy Goodman, journalist; syndicated columnist; host-Democracy Now; author of several books including her most recent "Breaking the Sound Barrier". She's just back from Haiti.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann's "Is it all about the Republicans vs. the phony Democrats?" rant 20 Jan '10.Jan. 23, 2010 6:19 amBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: And greetings my friends, patriots, lovers of democracy, truth and justice, believers in peace, freedom and the American way. Thom Hartmann here with you, and the day after the victory of Scott Brown and also his offering his daughters to all of us, I guess -- kind of reminded me of Lot, for those of you who have a Biblical background.