- Feb. 11, 2010 8:04 pmBy SueN
- Feb. 11, 2010 9:45 amBy Louise
Paul Krugman just wrote an article, "How is it possible, at this late date, for Obama to be this clueless?" President Barack Obama said he doesn't "begrudge" the $17 million bonus awarded to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Feb. 11, 2010 9:03 amBy SueN
- Medical ethicist Dr. Arthur Caplan.
- Government Fannie Mae worked great, private Fannie Mae was a disaster...let's go back to nationalized Fannie Mae.
- Have the banksters bought the White House? First the communists were coming to get us, then the Muslims were coming to get us…now they own us!
- Feb. 10, 2010 9:56 amBy SueN
- Feb. 10, 2010 9:20 amBy Louise
In an impromptu appearance at the White House press corps Tuesday, President Barack Obama said he would consider using recess appointments to get his nominees in place if Senate Republicans deny them an up-or-down vote. Speaking to reporters shortly after he met with a b