- Aug. 23, 2010 8:46 amBy louisehartmann
According to a report from Yahoo!News, the second largest shareholder, the parent company of Fox News, Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal in News Corp, has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to projects by Feisal Abdul Rauf's, who is planning to build a Muslim community center and mosque near Ground Zero in Manhattan.
- Aug. 23, 2010 8:37 amBy SueN
- Aug. 22, 2010 12:50 pmBy SueN
- Conservative economist Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal & co-author of "Return to Prosperity".
- Steven Hill, Director, Political Reform Program, New America Foundation; author of "Europe's Promise: Why the European Way is the Best Hope in an Insecure Age".
- Paul Owen, author of "The Rise of National Socialism: Part 1 Judicial Tyranny".
- Aug. 22, 2010 5:50 amBy SueN
- Aug. 22, 2010 2:21 amBy SueN
- Don Watkins of the Ayn Rand Institute.
- Building a Mosque 2 blocks from Ground Zero...is it like putting a "nazi sign on a holocaust museum" according the Right...or is it an opportunity to unite the world as Bush should have done after 9/11 when he chose war instead?
- Cordoba House, China, Jobs...oh my!
- Getting government out of the jobs bill...like playing baseball without umpires?
- Aug. 20, 2010 8:46 amBy louisehartmann
After Iceland's near-economic collapse exposed deep-rooted corruption, the country is looking to become a safe haven for journalists and whistleblowers from all around the world. Their Parliament in June unanimously voted for an Icelandic "Modern Media Initiative" protecting journalists. The project is taking off with the help of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
- Aug. 20, 2010 8:24 amBy shawnt56
Quote of the Day: "Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone. Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life: if it has been honest and dutiful to society the religion which has regulated it cannot be a bad one." -- Thomas Jefferson
"Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!"