- Oct. 31, 2010 6:38 pmBy SueN
- Alaska Senator Mark Begich - Alaska's senate race heats up. Why does Scott McAdams make sense for Alaska?
- Scott McAdams, Alaska candidate for U.S. Senate. Why this is one 3-way we just don't like?!
- Michael Barone, Senior Political Analyst for the Washington Examiner, Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. Do things go better with Koch?
- Oct. 27, 2010 3:38 pmBy louisehartmann
Just how bad has it gotten for workers in our country? Imagine foreign nations outsourcing jobs to the US for, you guessed it, cheap labor. German automaker BMW announced they are opening a factory in the US and they need laborers. Answering the call, are a crowd of skilled workers with advanced degrees who have now been squeezed out of the American workforce thanks to the Chamber's outsourcing death grip on our economy. BMW is p
Free Speech TV to Provide Live Coverage of the Midterm Elections from Broadcast Centers in New York, Washington, DC and DenverOct. 27, 2010 3:27 pmBy louisehartmannMar. 31, 2020 4:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...While we're all experiencing shock and anger at how Trump has created a crisis in America by lying and procrastinating and grandstanding, there's a larger emotion that's reaching deep into the lives of many of us: Grief.