- Sep. 5, 2011 4:56 pmBy SueN
Imagine there's an industry that sells a product that kills 1200 people every single day.
- Sep. 4, 2011 4:43 pmBy SueN
Thom Hartmann: And greetings my friends, patriots, lovers of democracy, truth and justice, believers in peace, freedom and the American way, Thom Hartmann here with you. And Jumma Mubarak or Shabbat Shalom or TGIF or whatever it may be for you, that means it’s Friday which means it is Brunch with Bernie. Our first hour, Senator Bernie Sanders with our national town hall meeting taking your calls on pretty much any topic you want. Our telephone number 866-987-THOM. And also 866-745-2667.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Is Fox "so called" News now a bastion of Socialism? 10 August '11Sep. 4, 2011 4:35 pmBy SueN
Did you know Fox so-called News is now a socialist propaganda outfit?
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: The Politics of Power - Why Hide the Truth? 9 August '11Sep. 4, 2011 4:32 pmBy SueN
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Guess who's building a car factory in China? 8 August '11Sep. 4, 2011 4:30 pmBy SueN
- Sep. 3, 2011 5:13 amBy SueN
- Phil Kerpen, Vice President/Policy - Americans for Prosperity. Corporate tax dodgers.
- Seton Motley, President - Less Government. D-O-J says N-O-T to AT&T.
- Geeky Science rocks! BPA...in your genes?
- Bill McKibben, 350.org. Keystone XL pipeline...climate change-Irene a wake up call?
- Ken Blackwell, Save Our Secret Ballot.
- Sep. 2, 2011 8:12 amBy louisehartmann
Zero! That’s the number of net new jobs created in America last month. The latest jobs numbers released today show that 17,000 jobs were created in the private sector – making August the 18th straight month of private sector job growth under President Obama’s watch – however that number was offset by 17,000 government jobs that were lost – mostly thanks to Republican governors who are hard at work laying off people like t