Monday 31 October '11 show notesOct. 31, 2011 4:04 pmBy SueN
- Crockett Keller, Handgun instructor & real estate agent. State-Certified Handgun Instructor In Texas Refuses To Teach Muslims, Obama Supporters.
- Kyle Olson, Education Action Group Foundation. What conservatives don't want school kids to know about OWS.
- Ronald Bailey, Reason magazine and Reason.com.
Daily Topics - Monday October 31st, 2011Oct. 31, 2011 9:02 amBy shawnt56
Free Speech TV invites citizen journalists from around the world to send us videos of actions in your community that support the 99% Movement. They'll be posted @ www.freespeech.org and some will air on DirecTV-348 & DishTV-9415 which reach into 35 million households across the USA. Check www.freespeech.org for more details on how to submit.
Occupy the Courts - we now have a corporate judiciary!Oct. 31, 2011 8:51 amBy louisehartmann
The best courts that money can buy. According to a new report released by several voting rights groups – corporate special interests organizations are spending huge amounts of money to influence state supreme court elections.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann & Mike Papantonio: Yaz...what did "Big Pharma" forget to tell us? October 20, 2011Oct. 29, 2011 10:23 amBy SueN
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Why the news from NPR to the networks doesn't tell the truth. 19 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:21 amBy SueN
Who’s the latest victim of the right-wing spin machine?
The entire news media itself.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: If you don't have a job - you're not free. 14 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:18 amBy SueN
For the last 30 years or so - Republicans have defined what freedom means in America.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Do Thom & Sarah Palin agree on Crony Capitalism? 13 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:15 amBy SueN
I agree with Sarah Palin.
No need to look up in the air - pigs aren't flying just yet.
Friday 28 October '11 show notesOct. 28, 2011 6:30 pmBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Mark Taylor-Canfield, Occupy Seattle. Latest on Occupy Seattle.
- Eric Byler, filmmaker and co-founder, CoffeePartyUSA.
Thursday 27 October '11 show notesOct. 28, 2011 6:14 pmBy SueN
- Danny Goldberg, Gold Village Entertainment. Don't Diss The Drum Circles: Why Hippie Culture Is Still Important to Our Protests.
- Cliff Schecter, Libertas, LLC. Out-of-State Corporate Money Floods Ohio Battle Over Anti-Collective Bargaining Bill.
- Peter Ferrara.
Wednesday 26 October '11 show notesOct. 28, 2011 5:54 pmBy SueN
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works. NEW REPORTS: Proposed Super Committee Cuts Poised to Weaken State and Local Economies.
- Joshua Holland, AlterNet. Another night of riot squad raids at Occupy Oakland.
- Emily Sirota. Battling corporate election $ in a very local election.
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine.