- Oct. 31, 2011 4:04 pmBy SueN
- Oct. 31, 2011 9:02 amBy shawnt56
Free Speech TV invites citizen journalists from around the world to send us videos of actions in your community that support the 99% Movement. They'll be posted @ www.freespeech.org and some will air on DirecTV-348 & DishTV-9415 which reach into 35 million households across the USA. Check www.freespeech.org for more details on how to submit.
- Oct. 31, 2011 8:51 amBy louisehartmann
The best courts that money can buy. According to a new report released by several voting rights groups – corporate special interests organizations are spending huge amounts of money to influence state supreme court elections.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann & Mike Papantonio: Yaz...what did "Big Pharma" forget to tell us? October 20, 2011Oct. 29, 2011 10:23 amBy SueN
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Why the news from NPR to the networks doesn't tell the truth. 19 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:21 amBy SueN
Who’s the latest victim of the right-wing spin machine?
The entire news media itself.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: If you don't have a job - you're not free. 14 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:18 amBy SueN
For the last 30 years or so - Republicans have defined what freedom means in America.
Transcript: Thom Hartmann: The Big Picture: Do Thom & Sarah Palin agree on Crony Capitalism? 13 September '11Oct. 29, 2011 10:15 amBy SueN
I agree with Sarah Palin.
No need to look up in the air - pigs aren't flying just yet.
- Oct. 28, 2011 6:14 pmBy SueN
- Oct. 28, 2011 5:54 pmBy SueN
- Alex Lawson, Social Security Works. NEW REPORTS: Proposed Super Committee Cuts Poised to Weaken State and Local Economies.
- Joshua Holland, AlterNet. Another night of riot squad raids at Occupy Oakland.
- Emily Sirota. Battling corporate election $ in a very local election.
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine.