- Oct. 19, 2011 7:50 amBy shawnt56
Hour Two: The latest GOP plan to "save" Social Security - Peter Ferrara, The Heartland Institute
- Oct. 19, 2011 12:43 amBy SueN
- Congressman Raul Grijalva, Tucson (D-AZ, 7th District). Lending his support to Occupy Wall Street.
- Nicole Ghanbarzadeh. Eye witness to Police brutality at Occupy SF.
- Julian Tysh, Art handler, member Teamsters Local 814. Joining Occupy Wall Street rally today.
- Phil Kerpen of Americans for Prosperity.
- Oct. 18, 2011 4:51 amBy SueN
- Sarah Jaffe, AlterNet. From Party to Standoff at Times Square: Occupy Wall Street Spreads.
- J.A. Myerson, Alternet. Report from Occupy Tacoma and Seattle.
- CO State Rep Wes McKinley (D-Walsh). OWS - Denver arrests.
- Joshua M. Kaunert, Occupy Chicago. 175 arrested at Occupy Chicago.
- Jacob Dean, Associate Producer, Thom Hartmann Program.
- Oct. 17, 2011 10:47 amBy louisehartmann
Occupy the planet! Over the weekend – the Occupy Wall Street movement swept across the world – as hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets in Europe, South America, and Asia to push back against too much corporate power in government. In Rome – demonstrations turned violent – as police cars and a government building were torched causing over one million dollars in damage. Here in the United States – where
- Oct. 17, 2011 8:02 amBy shawnt56
Hour Two: Occupy Chicago...175 arrested at Grants Park, Chicago - Joshua Kaunert, Occupy Chicago
Hour Two: U.S. troops...out of Iraq by December? Tom Hayden
- Oct. 14, 2011 9:06 amBy louisehartmann
Bloomberg backs down. A showdown between Occupy Wall Street and the NYPD was averted this morning – when Mayor Bloomberg and the property owners of the public park where demonstrators have been camped out for four weeks now delayed their plans to have the park cleared and cleaned up. On Wednesday – Bloomberg notified demonstrators they had to vacate the premise by 7am this morning – or face arrest.
- Oct. 14, 2011 8:10 amBy shawnt56
See Thom on HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher tonight!
It's Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
Hour One: "Brunch With Bernie" - Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is joined by U.S. Secretary of Transportation, Ray LaHood, and then takes your calls...
- Oct. 13, 2011 6:16 pmBy SueN
- Thom live from the studios of KKZN AM 760 Colorado's Progressive Talk station...
- Congresswoman Linda Sanchez (D-CA, 39th District). New Free Trade Deals...no deal for American jobs?
- Norman Anderson, CG/LA Infrastructure LLC. If we build it, jobs will come...
- Geeky Science rocks! Fairness and equality, what babies can teach us.
- Oct. 13, 2011 8:12 amBy louisehartmann
Free Trade, Free Trade, Free Trade. Congress passed three so-called Free Trade agreements last night – meaning transnational corporations now have new pools of cheap labor in Colombia, South Korea, and Panama. All three trade deals were passed with bipartisan support in both Chambers of Congress despite the face that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was against them – and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi expressed skep