- Sep. 9, 2012 1:56 pmBy SueN
- Sep. 9, 2012 1:40 pmBy SueN
- Tax cuts.
- Tim Carney, Washington Examiner. Emails show Obama fake-fighting the drug industry.
- Adam McKay, Screenwriter / Director / Comedian / Actor. "The Campaign".
- Jeff Morley, Salon / Author. Drone attacks create terrorist safe havens, warns former CIA official.
- Mark Bittman, NY Times food columnist / Author, "Food Matters".
- Sep. 9, 2012 12:48 pmBy SueN
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine. Walker recall.
- Kristine Frazao, Anchor & correspondent-RT America Washington, DC Bureau (on the ground in WI). WI recall election.
- Andy Kroll, Mother Jones Magazine. On the ground at WI recall central.
- David Shuster, Current TV / Host-Take Action News-We Act Radio. Is Scott Walker being investigated by the feds?
- Sep. 9, 2012 12:21 pmBy SueN
- Sep. 7, 2012 8:25 amBy louisehartmann
President Obama took the stage at the DNC on Thursday night and instead of talking about change – he talked about choice. The President said, “when all is said and done – when you pick up that ballot to vote – you will face the clearest choice of any time in a generation.” You know, it’s easy to resign into cynicism and attack both parties as tools of the corporate elite. But the President’s speech last night revealed that
- Sep. 6, 2012 8:40 amBy louisehartmann
Day two of the DNC was one giant punch in the gut to Republicans. The night featured Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke painting a picture of what America would look like for women if Republicans win in November. She described a Republican Party that will restrict access to contraceptives for women – force women to undergo intrusive probing before an abortion procedure – and redefine rape. As Fluke said – the choice c
- Sep. 5, 2012 8:49 amBy louisehartmann
The nation of South Korea is expected to have internet speeds 200-times what we have here in the United States by the end of the year. And here’s the kicker: They’ll pay only $27 a month for it. According to a new report by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) – the United States is falling way behind other developed nations when it comes to internet speeds and connectivity. Currently, more
- Sep. 4, 2012 8:15 amBy louisehartmann
Hacktivists working within the group “Anonymous” are claiming they’ve caught the FBI spying on more than 12 million Apple customers. On Monday night, the hacktivists released FBI files that contained over 12 million Apple UDID’s – which are specific numbers exclusively assigned to apple products like Iphones and Ipads. Along with the UDIDs, Anonymous is saying the FBI database also included user names, cell phone numbers, and add