- Feb. 18, 2015 1:07 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
You need to know this…. Conservatives live in a fantasy world, and nowhere is that more clear right now than in Washington State.
Right now, the Evergreen State is trying to streamline its policies on medical and recreational marijuana. Back in 2012, Washington State voters approved the creation of a legal recreational-marijuana market. That market is now heavily regulated and taxed.
- Feb. 17, 2015 2:38 pmBy SueN
- President's Day
- The difference between American conservatives and European conservatives
- Professor Harvey J. Kaye, The Fight For The Four Freedoms: What Made FDR And The Greatest Generation Truly Great: Great presidents are great radicals
- Are the Koch Brothers really liberal on social issues?
- Jeff Stier, National Center for Public Policy Research: The battle over butter
- Dr. Michael Greger, Nutrition Facts: is fat the new tobacco?
- Feb. 17, 2015 2:03 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Climate change is quickly becoming an infectious disease’s best friend.
Yesterday, after six long months, students in Liberia returned to their classrooms. Schools across Liberia had been shut down since the height of the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. But, while schools may be reopened, they are taking plenty of precautions.
- Feb. 16, 2015 3:05 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
If you were to ask most Americans what the word “conservative” stands for, they’d probably tell you that it stands for someone who believes in small government.
When comes to the U.S., that definition of conservative is actually spot on.
- Feb. 13, 2015 7:36 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The too-big-to-jail banks may have gotten away with even more crimes than we thought. According to new details exposed in the so-called “biggest banking leak in history,” HSBC helped their clients shield billions of dollars in assets from taxes in their home countries.
- Feb. 12, 2015 3:41 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Let me remind you about the story of Frankenstein.
In the Mary Shelley classic, mad alchemist Dr. Victor Frankenstein spends months creating this creature out of old body parts. Then, one night, Frankenstein brings his creation to life, only to be absolutely horrified at the sight of the monster he has created.