- Feb. 26, 2015 12:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Obamacare is not some crazy communist, left-wing, socialist plot. It’s a Republican plot.
Back in 1971, then President Richard Nixon was extremely concerned that he would have to face then Senator Ted Kennedy in the 1972 presidential election. At that time, Senator Kennedy was pushing a proposal for a national single-payer healthcare plan that would extend coverage to all Americans.
- Feb. 26, 2015 8:20 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT): "Brunch With Bernie"
- John W. Dean, former White House counsel (Nixon Admin) / The Nixon Defense: What He Knew and When He Knew It: Republican Scott Walker...more Nixonian than Nixon?
- A Day in the Life of Fox News Producers
- Feb. 25, 2015 11:57 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
When I say that it's time to make corporations pay their fair share, you're probably thinking taxes. But, if corporations paid back their full debt to society, they'd be paying each of us about $10,000 bucks a year.
- Feb. 24, 2015 6:25 pmBy SueN
- Why do conservative hate American history?
- Stephen Cohen, The Nation: Did Europe and the UK underestimate the Ukraine?
- Dr. Michael Mann, The Hockey Stick and The Climate Wars...Dispatches From the Front Lines: What's really behind the polar vortex?