Daily Topics - Friday February 27th, 2015Feb. 27, 2015 10:03 amBy shawnt56
Thursday 26 February '14 show notesFeb. 27, 2015 9:51 amBy SueN
- America's Lawyer Mike Papantonio: issues of the day
- How to run a state - the Minnesota turnaround by Gov. Mark Dayton
- Craig Aaron, Free Press: Historic FCC vote on net neutrality
Activism Works!Feb. 27, 2015 8:18 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
When he was elected, President Obama told us to push him. Well, it looks like we may have pushed hard enough when it comes to the Keystone XL pipeline.
Daily Topics - Thursday February 26th, 2015Feb. 26, 2015 1:52 pmBy shawnt56
Obamacare is not some socialist marxist leftist plot...Feb. 26, 2015 1:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Obamacare is not some crazy communist, left-wing, socialist plot. It’s a Republican plot.
Back in 1971, then President Richard Nixon was extremely concerned that he would have to face then Senator Ted Kennedy in the 1972 presidential election. At that time, Senator Kennedy was pushing a proposal for a national single-payer healthcare plan that would extend coverage to all Americans.
Wednesday 25 February '14 show notesFeb. 26, 2015 9:20 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT): "Brunch With Bernie"
- John W. Dean, former White House counsel (Nixon Admin) / The Nixon Defense: What He Knew and When He Knew It: Republican Scott Walker...more Nixonian than Nixon?
- A Day in the Life of Fox News Producers
The Real Cost of Corporate Power...Feb. 25, 2015 12:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
When I say that it's time to make corporations pay their fair share, you're probably thinking taxes. But, if corporations paid back their full debt to society, they'd be paying each of us about $10,000 bucks a year.
Daily Topics - Wednesday February 25th, 2015Feb. 25, 2015 12:27 pmBy shawnt56
Tuesday 24 February '14 show notesFeb. 24, 2015 7:35 pmBy SueN
- The science of white privilege
- Anything goes Tuesday
- Chief Justice Roy Moore, Alabama Supreme Court: The fight against judicial activism
Monday 23 February '14 show notesFeb. 24, 2015 7:25 pmBy SueN
- Why do conservative hate American history?
- Stephen Cohen, The Nation: Did Europe and the UK underestimate the Ukraine?
- Dr. Michael Mann, The Hockey Stick and The Climate Wars...Dispatches From the Front Lines: What's really behind the polar vortex?