- Oct. 27, 2015 7:50 amBy SueN
- The Koch-heads in Congress...
- What would you do if you weren't afraid?
- Saru Jayaraman, Restaurant Opportunities Centers United: Is It Time To Ban Tipping?
- Tim Sandefur, Pacific Legal Foundation: Obamacare Is Back In Court...AGAIN?!
- Oct. 26, 2015 11:43 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Just twenty-two months ago, the Waukesha, Wisconsin General Electric factory was flourishing.
It was churning out gas engines on the regular and putting hundreds of American machinists to work.
In fact, the factory was doing do so well that President Obama came to town to praise it as an example of how American manufacturing was finally bouncing back after the Great Recession.
- Oct. 26, 2015 7:50 amBy SueN
- Hurricane Patricia-Now the Largest Pacific Hurricane In Human History
- Leo Gerard, United Steelworkers: Labor Weighs In On Canada's Liberal Victory
- Phil Proctor (Firesign Theatre), John Densmore (The Doors), Filmmaker Sam Joseph: 'Window of Opportunity' to Feel the Bern
- Oct. 23, 2015 4:30 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Hillary Clinton testified for over 8 hours Thursday in front the House Select Committee on Benghazi. But, did we actually learn anything new about the events of September 11, 2012?
You need to know this...Early on in Thursday's Benghazi Select Committee hearings, Chairman Trey Gowdy got super defensive with California Congressman Adam Schiff.
- Oct. 22, 2015 12:18 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
It's been just over a month since the Wall Street Journal ran its misinformation hit piece claiming that Bernie Sanders' budget proposal would cost 18 trillion dollars, and the Journal is back at it again.
This time it's Jason Riley who's criticizing Bernie's budget plan as being unrealistic and expensive, not to mention socialist.
- Oct. 22, 2015 7:51 amBy SueN
- Is Paul Ryan on the Ultimate Power Trip?
- Marshall Auerback, Levy Institute/Economists for Peace and Security: Did Canada Just School America?
- Romina Boccia, Heritage Foundation: Why is the GOP Holding Grandma & Vets Hostage...Again?
- Oct. 21, 2015 1:07 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Canada, if you haven’t heard, will soon have a new prime minister.
His name is Justin Trudeau, he’s 43-years-old, and his Liberal Party came out on top in Monday’s national elections, ending the Conservative Party’s nine-year-long stranglehold over Canadian politics.
No one saw this coming.