- Sep. 29, 2017 1:32 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Donald Trump's tax-cut isn't just a hand-out to the rich - it's also proof that the predatory billionaire oligarchs have finally seized major control of our government.
A study out of Princeton released last year concluded that the U.S. was an oligarchy, finding that:
- Sep. 29, 2017 7:42 amBy SueN
- Why the Majority Doesn't Get the "Democracy" They're In Favor Of....
- Don't Destroy the Internet Say 2/3 of All People
- If Trump Wants to Stimulate the Economy - Raise Wages!
- Teachers Are Turning to Sex Work To Afford Teaching
- The Religion of Artificial Intelligence & God Explained
- Sep. 28, 2017 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Is Roy Moore - the gun-toting, Muslim hating, same-sex marriage opposing Alabama Senate Candidate - the American version of ISIS?
Republicans are obsessed with fighting what they call "Radical Islamic Terrorism".
So why are they trying to send the American version ISIS to the Senate?
Judge Roy Moore is officially the Republican candidate for Senate in Alabama.
- Sep. 27, 2017 6:58 pmBy SueN
- Congressman Mark Pocan (D-WI, 2nd District): Mid-day with Mark
- Jaime Harrison, Democratic National Committee: Will Democrats Start Winning in Red States Again?
- Charles Sauer, The Market Institute: What is More Important...Airline Profits or Your Life?
- Sep. 27, 2017 1:48 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
If his non-stop whining about the NFL protests is any indication, Donald Trump is about to go full Richard Nixon on the culture wars.
Will fanning the racist flames of the culture war help Donald Trump save his presidency?
Donald Trump can't shut up about black men playing football.
- Sep. 27, 2017 7:51 amBy SueN
- A New Study Shows Who Was Blocked From Voting...
- Dr. Veerabhadran Ramanthan, Scripps Institute of Oceanograpy at UCSD: The chance of 'catastrophic' climate change completely wiping out humanity by 2100 is now 1-in-20
- Dr. Daniel Rothman, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): The Mathematics of Extinction
- Sep. 26, 2017 1:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Whether you kneel or stand - what kind of healthy democracy plays the national anthem at sports games?