- Article: After Year of Heavy Losses, Citigroup Finds a Profit .
- Article: William K. Black on Bill Moyers Journal, April 3, 2009.
- Article: Eurozone shows few signs of recovery.
"It's a bloodthirsty religion that's practiced over there by a bunch of throwbacks, and we're to kill 'em." Michael Savage.
- Article: Just 53% Say Capitalism Better Than Socialism.
"Only 53% of American adults believe capitalism is better than socialism.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 20% disagree and say socialism is better. Twenty-seven percent (27%) are not sure which is better.
- Privacy, which meant going to the privy in the founders' time.
- "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin.
- Article: Fujimori jailed for 25 years over role in killings.
- Quote: "There is nothing that war has ever achieved we could not better achieve without it.", Havelock Ellis.
- Guest: filmmaker David Bossie, president of Citizens United. His ”Hillary: The Movie” is before the US Supreme Court - is banning “Hillary: the Movie” the same as banning books? Is the case about the movie, or about the airing of ads about the movie during the campaign season? How much was spent on the ads compared to the cost of the movie? He did not stay for the whole segment.
- Peter B. Collins guest hosted for Thom who was flying back from Germany.