- The hate wars have begun. The shooting at the Holocaust Memorial. Two assassinations - terrorist acts on American soil. Both the left and the right have their crazies involved in acts of violence. What's the difference? Those on the left have gone off the rails about things that most Americans would agree on, for example SLA for civil rights, or the environment, or Weather Underground for ending the Vietnam war. The ones on the right are about hating people.
- How did the evil empire rise? How did the modern conservative movement come about? Important civics lesson.
"The far right made gains in the elections, with voters in Italy, the UK, Hungary and the Netherlands, among others, supporting candidates who espoused explicitly anti-immigrant, antiIslamic and hardline nationalist platforms.
- Today is the 41st anniversary of Robert F. Kennedy's funeral.
- A guest on the show tomorrow will be Abraham Bolden. Chosen personally by JFK, Bolden was the first African American Secret Service agent assigned to protect the President.
- Show live from Washington D.C., from the radio row at America’s Future Now (formerly known as TAKE BACK AMERICA), Omni Shoreham Hotel.
- Debris has been found in the area where the Air France jet was lost.
- Article: Obama Nominates Republican Rep. McHugh to Be Secretary of Army.
- Obama is pushing back on Cheney. Fact check on Cheney's last speech, with NPR.
"Detail of the content emerged from Major General Antonio Taguba, the former army officer who conducted an inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq."