As many of you will already know, I am now producing the free Thom Hartmann Program Newsletter each day which includes a list of the guests and topics and all the major links to articles etc. I send it out shortly after the show. You can see today's here and the archive here.
Aug 5th - Santa Monica, CA - Santa Monica Library.
Aug 17th - Minneapolis, MN
Aug 19th - Chicago, IL
- Quote: "A Bill of Rights is what the people are entitled to against every government, and what no just government should refuse, or rest on inference." - Thomas Jefferson
- "Is the media blowing America's health care crisis out of proportion?"
ROBERTS: If your child is obese, morbidly obese in medical terms, are you responsible? Even more, are you criminally responsible?
Well, in the case of Jerri Gray, the state of South Carolina says yes. And take a look why.
Gray gave us this school photo of her 14-year-old son Alexander. He weighs 555 pounds. He is now in foster care and she has been charged with criminal neglect. She told "The Early Show" on CBS how he got this way.
- Quote: "The grandest of all laws is the law of progressive development. Under it, in the wide sweep of things, men grow wiser as they grow older, and societies better." - Christian Nevell Bovee.
- Article: Conductor dies in aided suicide. He wasn't dying.
- Should you have the right to decide when and how to end your life?