- Don't let up on Attorney General Holder, call about Leura Canary, the Don Siegelman case. (202) 514-2001. Call Congress.
- There will be a daily prize for the best best blog, post, caller, comment in the chat room, best audio or video uploaded. It's all free.
- Article: Spain’s Falling Prices Fuel Deflation Fears in Europe.
- Book: "The Way of The World: A Story of Truth and Hope in an Age of Extremism", Ron Suskind.
- Article: After Year of Heavy Losses, Citigroup Finds a Profit .
- Article: William K. Black on Bill Moyers Journal, April 3, 2009.
- Article: Eurozone shows few signs of recovery.
"It's a bloodthirsty religion that's practiced over there by a bunch of throwbacks, and we're to kill 'em." Michael Savage.
- Article: Just 53% Say Capitalism Better Than Socialism.
"Only 53% of American adults believe capitalism is better than socialism.
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 20% disagree and say socialism is better. Twenty-seven percent (27%) are not sure which is better.
- Privacy, which meant going to the privy in the founders' time.
- "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin.
- Article: Fujimori jailed for 25 years over role in killings.
- Quote: "There is nothing that war has ever achieved we could not better achieve without it.", Havelock Ellis.