NO! – We shal remain, willfully ignorant of the slow death of our democracy.
30%
YES! – A global resistance to wealth & power is brewing and US citizens will soon join the revolt.
70%

Comments

dianhow 5 years 20 weeks ago

I wasn't sure how to vote since many folks have been ignorant and seemed to be lambs to the slaughter I decided to be optomistic and voteYES Speak Out People now before we have lost everything and huge Corps, con judges & DC lobbyists finish the US off

www.whitehouse.gov       www.congress.gov      www.factcheck.org

Thanks

Russell Vaughan's picture
Russell Vaughan 5 years 20 weeks ago

This was a tough one. The fact Scott Walker is very slightly ahead in Wisconsin and Liz Warren is neck and neck in Massachusetts is disturbing. I don't know how far down the road we are going to get before these people wake up. Very depressing.

clarlynn 5 years 20 weeks ago

In the name of all that is decent, I sure hope so. It's hard to stay optimistic when the country has come to even this point, but I believe just as we rose up to fight for our independence, we will again. The sad part is that we will have to fight for it.

arky12's picture
arky12 5 years 20 weeks ago

If it's not done this year, then there will be a really big uprising once people start to experience a total meltdown of the democracy and realize their mistake.

ronsonntag's picture
ronsonntag 5 years 20 weeks ago

One way or another. I hope the easy way. Koch brothers, listen up! You are going down. No amount of money can protect you from the MILLIONS that are against you. Change your ways or be swept away!

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 5 years 20 weeks ago

Go Liz Warren...the bravest candidate our there, in my book and we need a lot more of them.

rashaw's picture
rashaw 5 years 20 weeks ago

Hi from Canada.

I probably shouldn't involve in your politics but we're cousins, right?

So Elizabeth Warren for next President after she's seated in the Senate.

Real hope and change, not the wishy washy politics of Obama.

Login or register to post comments

There's a 1 in 20 Chance of the Apocalypse. Shouldn't We Act Now?

A new study published in Science argues that we as a civilization need to move "rapidly" -- as in almost immediately -- towards a carbon emissions free future if we are to have any chance of holding off runaway global warming:

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
"Once again, Thom Hartmann hits the bull’s eye with a much needed exposé of the so-called ‘free market.’ Anyone concerned about the future of our nation needs to read Screwed now."
Michael Toms, Founding President, New Dimensions World Broadcasting Network and author of A Time For Choices: Deep Dialogues for Deep Democracy
"I think many of us recognize that for all but the wealthiest, life in America is getting increasingly hard. Screwed explores why, showing how this is no accidental process, but rather the product of conscious political choices, choices we can change with enough courage and commitment. Like all of Thom’s great work, it helps show us the way forward."
Paul Loeb, author of Soul of a Citizen and The Impossible Will Take a Little While
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall