NO! – We shal remain, willfully ignorant of the slow death of our democracy.
30%
YES! – A global resistance to wealth & power is brewing and US citizens will soon join the revolt.
70%

Comments

dianhow 6 years 6 weeks ago

I wasn't sure how to vote since many folks have been ignorant and seemed to be lambs to the slaughter I decided to be optomistic and voteYES Speak Out People now before we have lost everything and huge Corps, con judges & DC lobbyists finish the US off

www.whitehouse.gov       www.congress.gov      www.factcheck.org

Thanks

Russell Vaughan's picture
Russell Vaughan 6 years 6 weeks ago

This was a tough one. The fact Scott Walker is very slightly ahead in Wisconsin and Liz Warren is neck and neck in Massachusetts is disturbing. I don't know how far down the road we are going to get before these people wake up. Very depressing.

clarlynn 6 years 6 weeks ago

In the name of all that is decent, I sure hope so. It's hard to stay optimistic when the country has come to even this point, but I believe just as we rose up to fight for our independence, we will again. The sad part is that we will have to fight for it.

arky12's picture
arky12 6 years 6 weeks ago

If it's not done this year, then there will be a really big uprising once people start to experience a total meltdown of the democracy and realize their mistake.

ronsonntag's picture
ronsonntag 6 years 6 weeks ago

One way or another. I hope the easy way. Koch brothers, listen up! You are going down. No amount of money can protect you from the MILLIONS that are against you. Change your ways or be swept away!

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 6 years 6 weeks ago

Go Liz Warren...the bravest candidate our there, in my book and we need a lot more of them.

rashaw's picture
rashaw 6 years 6 weeks ago

Hi from Canada.

I probably shouldn't involve in your politics but we're cousins, right?

So Elizabeth Warren for next President after she's seated in the Senate.

Real hope and change, not the wishy washy politics of Obama.

Login or register to post comments

Democrats Should Steal Trump's Thunder on Trade

It's time to run bigger, better and harder on trade policies.

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
"Right through the worst of the Bush years and into the present, Thom Hartmann has been one of the very few voices constantly willing to tell the truth. Rank him up there with Jon Stewart, Bill Moyers, and Paul Krugman for having the sheer persistent courage of his convictions."
Bill McKibben, author of Eaarth
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places