YES! Tape proves he's behind the voter intimidation tactics.
81%
NO! Nothing's as bad as insulting 1/2 the country.
19%

Comments

SalmonNationWoman's picture
SalmonNationWoman 5 years 5 weeks ago

Romney has NO conscience. Period. He doesn't care one iota if he insults half the country OR more than half the country that are WOMEN.

brrrrk's picture
brrrrk 5 years 5 weeks ago

As much as I abhore the idea of violence, I fear that there may be a tipping point approaching that may result in violent conflicts..... particularly if the election results are in dispute. I hope I'm wrong.....

mlevans's picture
mlevans 5 years 5 weeks ago

brrrrk, I also hope you are incorrect in this. However, I have also been noting the worsening of condidtions in recent times, and wondering if our country may not be headed in such a direction. One of the benefits of living a long time is one gains perspective. Unfortunately that is also one of the drawbacks.

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 5 years 4 weeks ago

They are convinced that the only way they can win is through lies, voter manipulation, stacking the courts, buying people off and other dirty tricks, win at all costs, desperate actions. God knows they could never win on any sort of merit, because they don't support bettering the whole of society and begs the question: if that's the best they can do, why does the party even continue? Hard to comprehend that people don't ask what kind of party is worth voting for with such a destructive and self-destructive agenda. The most dangerous thing for society is ignorance and fanaticism - redoubling their efforts after losing sight of any goal. We the people have to do our best to beat the money! However, I strongly believe that if Romney wins, everything will be trashed so badly he won't get a 2nd term and neither will his pals in congress!

arky12's picture
arky12 5 years 4 weeks ago

Since I don't believe in accidents, it stands to reason that not long after this conferance call that major employers sent out these messages to employees. I don't know if it's worse then his 47% comment, but it's definitely more illegal, or should be.

ghostlly's picture
ghostlly 5 years 4 weeks ago

Both comments are bad. Voter intimidation is bordering on illegal and should be investigated.

Login or register to post comments

Where is Donald Trump's Worldview Leading Us?

I want to step back a little from the constant strum of the latest Trump scandal to the most recent outrage, the Trump constantly popping into the news literally every day. I don't remember this during the Obama administration or any other presidency frankly of my lifetime.

Every day they look for some way to get in the news even if it's negative.

Latest Headlines

Who rejected United States-North Korea peace talks?

There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test

U.K. Pound Falls As Markets Get Brexit Jitters

Bloomberg said on Monday the pound had sustained its biggest fall against the dollar in 11 months

Clinton: I'll defend Israel but push for 'two-state solution

Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"I think many of us recognize that for all but the wealthiest, life in America is getting increasingly hard. Screwed explores why, showing how this is no accidental process, but rather the product of conscious political choices, choices we can change with enough courage and commitment. Like all of Thom’s great work, it helps show us the way forward."
Paul Loeb, author of Soul of a Citizen and The Impossible Will Take a Little While
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"If you wonder why and when giant corporations got the power to reign supreme over us, here’s the story."
Jim Hightower, national radio commentator and author of Swim Against the Current