Your support of the program is invaluable. Producing the Thom Hartmann Program is a labor of love for the team, but doesn't come without cost. We supply the program to non-profit, community and volunteer radio and cable stations across the US. However, this isn't cost-free and being a supporter through Patreon means you can help us to meet some of the bills, to allow us to continue free supply to the non-profit sector.
As a way of saying thank you, we would like to give you something back for your support at various levels. Every weekday, the live Thom Hartmann Program three hour program is recorded exclusively for Patreon supporters. Unedited, the full three-hour video will be right here on the Patreon page, within a couple of hours of the end of the live program. And we're also providing extra videos exclusive to sponsors.
Sponsor Special: How to Stop Your Food From Killing You. The American diet is now killing more people than high blood pressure and smoking
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button
Sue's daily stacks
- Mar. 16, 2009 6:24 pmBy SueN
- Quote: "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Article: Nationalization: It's Not Just for Communists Anymore: It used to be synonymous with authoritarian regimes, now politicians threaten it and media call it a 'necessary evil.' Jeff Poor.
- Feb. 21, 2009 7:47 amBy georgevap
- "Brunch with Bernie" with Senator Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont.
- 'Anything Goes' Friday.
- Contest: Get Walking Your Blues Away for the best post on - What should be done about Spam - Junk Mail?
Topics, guests, upcoming events, quotes, links to articles, audio clips, books & bumper music.
- Feb. 20, 2009 8:41 amBy georgevap
- Guest: Dr. Arthur Caplan, professor and director of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania. "Do Synthetic Biologists Play God?"
- Guest: Dr. David Korten. His latest book, "Agenda For A New Economy: From Phantom Wealth To Real Wealth". How do we create an economy that actually works?
- Sep. 3, 2008 12:20 amBy georgevap
Thom Hartmann talks with Amy Goodman, Sharif Abdel Kouddous and Nicole Salazar at the Republican National Convention in St. Paul about their arrests and those of other members of the press, the protests, and the "preemptive raids" on peaceful non-protesting groups.
- Jan. 18, 2008 5:12 pmBy georgevap
Thom talked to Congressman Steny Hoyer about a bipartisan meeting in Speaker Pelosi's office where the leaders agreed to work on an economic stimulus package to help working families.
- Jan. 2, 2008 7:32 pmBy georgevap
Thom and Ralph Nader discuss the presidential candidates and issues, and possible Michael Bloomberg and Ralph Nader candidacies, the day before the Iowa primaries.