- Mar. 23, 2009 6:23 amBy georgevap
Whenever a politician or commentator bloviates about the brokers at AIG who are getting bonuses, we should all be remembering Lynndie England and Charles Granger. AIG brokers are to the financial meltdown what England was to the Iraq war.
- Mar. 22, 2009 6:23 pmBy SueN
- When and how are we going to reinvent our economy so it works for the people and not the bankers?
- The right wing has begun to spin, going after Chris Dodd. He put into the original stimulus bill a provision to limit bonuses.
- Article: Amid AIG Furor, Dodd Tries to Undo Bonus Protections in the 'Dodd Amendment' Rules.
- Mar. 22, 2009 12:04 pmBy LouiseCall in “On Air” (866) 987-THOM
To listen to the show “Live” for free - you have to sign in as a member on this “home page”
“Brunch With Bernie” U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders www.sanders.senate.gov
- Mar. 22, 2009 12:01 pmBy LouiseCall in “On Air” (866) 987-THOM
To listen to the show “Live” for free or to watch Thom “live” in video - you have to sign in as a member on this “home page”
Hour 1: The Best of the rest of the News
Hour 2: Monsanto and the battle for a safe food supply - Thom speaks with Dr. Andrew Bosworth, author of " The Future of Food, Pills and Sex" www.biotechempire.com
- Mar. 22, 2009 11:55 amBy Louise
Thom travels to Germany, Carl Wolfson and Christine Alexander, Thom's co-hosts at KPOJ fill in...they'll be joined by special guests author Ken Davis, Dr. Marjorie Cohn and more
- Mar. 22, 2009 11:50 amBy Louise
Call in “On Air” (866) 987-THOMTo listen to the show “Live” for free or to watch Thom "live" in video - you have to sign in as a member on this “home page”Hour 1: Did "Starving the Beast" work so well that America and the Dollar are doomed?
- Mar. 20, 2009 12:43 pmBy georgevap
Courtesy of WCPT, Chicago's Progressive. The Great Debate.
Listen and comment below.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
- Mar. 18, 2009 6:13 pmBy SueN
- Saint Patrick's Day.
- Quote: "For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air, we all cherish our children’s futures, and we are all mortal." John F. Kennedy.
- Why do Republicans have different standards for blue collar vs. white collar workers?
- Article: 'Special Report' Panel on Outrage Over AIG Bonuses.
- Mar. 18, 2009 2:04 pmBy SueN
- Blog: Wanted by Tent City Homeless: AIG Senior Employees by Thom Hartmann.
- Article: Looting: The Economic Underworld of Bankruptcy for Profit by George Akerlof, Paul Romer.