- Mar. 16, 2009 6:24 pmBy SueN
- Quote: "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Article: Nationalization: It's Not Just for Communists Anymore: It used to be synonymous with authoritarian regimes, now politicians threaten it and media call it a 'necessary evil.' Jeff Poor.
- Mar. 15, 2009 8:56 pmBy Louise
by Thom Hartmann
AIG's taxpayer-bailout was not because of it's insurance division, but its investment division, which came up with the idea of selling credit-default swaps – financial instruments premised on the idea that home values would never decline.
According to Time Magazine coming Monday....
- Mar. 14, 2009 4:37 pmBy SueN
- Mar. 14, 2009 3:36 pmBy LouiseCall in “On Air” (866) 987-THOM
To listen to the show “Live” for free - you have to sign in as a member on this “home page”
"Brunch With Bernie" U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders www.sanders.senate.gov - No Bernie today! Bernie is on his way to LA to be on the Bill Mahr Show tonight.
- Mar. 14, 2009 3:33 pmBy LouiseTonight in Chicago - Dial-Global syndicated talker Thom Hartmann will go one-on-one tonight in Chicago with Salem Radio Network host Michael Medved. The “Great Debate” — centered on “important issues facing our nation” — will be held at an already sold-outMeadows Club in suburban Rolling Meadows, IL.