- Mar. 31, 2009 4:41 pmBy SueN
- Thom arrived in Stadtsteinach only 15 minutes before the show. He left the United States about 11 o'clock yesterday morning, flew to Chicago, flew to Amsterdam, flew to Frankfurt, took the rain to Würzburg, took the train to Lichtenfels, took the train to Bamberg and then there was a tree on the tracks so had to take another train, then a 20 minute drive.
- Mar. 29, 2009 8:27 pmBy LouiseWe are having server problems - Listen at www.620KPOJ.com - if you are having trouble logging in or listening
Call in “On Air” (866) 987-THOMTo listen to the show “Live” for free or to watch Thom “live” in video - you have to sign in as a member on this “home page”
- Mar. 29, 2009 4:05 pmBy SueN
- Thom was traveling to Germany, so Carl Wolfson and Christine Alexander, Thom’s co-hosts at KPOJ, filled in.
- Book: "The Trial of Donald Rumsfeld: A Prosecution by Book", Michael Ratner.
- Mar. 27, 2009 5:35 pmBy SueN
- Did “Starving the Beast” work so well that America and the Dollar are doomed? How much damage has been over the last 25 years? Tax history. The growth of national debt. Star wars spending. Misguided anti-"socialist", selfish, Ayn Rand views. Different definitions of freedom. China and Russia saying the dollar should no longer be the reserve currency of the world. The possibility of Weimar Republic-style hyper inflation.
- Mar. 23, 2009 6:26 pmBy SueN
- The economy. The New York Times and Krugman trashing Obama.
- Article: The Real Criminals are Neither Lynndie England nor the AIG Traders, Thom Hartmann.
- Article: Treasury Department Releases Details on Public Private Partnership Investment Program.
- Mar. 23, 2009 2:09 pmBy georgevap
Watch the video of Thom's recent appearance on CNN's "Larry King Live" discussing the top issues of the day.