- May. 19, 2010 7:35 amBy louisehartmann
Quote: "A politician thinks of the next election. A statesman, of the next generation."
-- James Freeman Clarke
Hour One - Election 2010 – bloodbath in November?!
Hour Two - Does Facebook kiss & tell? Dan Gainor www.businessandmedia.org
- May. 19, 2010 7:20 amBy louisehartmann
Today on its Twitter page, FreedomWorks - the astroturf group run by Dick Armey, the former Republican leader and former lobbyist for the People's Mujahadeen of Iran, the natural gas industry, Dubai Group, Comcast, military contractors and weapons manufacturers, and numerous other corporate interests - announced that it was officially partnering with Glen Beck.
- May. 18, 2010 7:25 amBy louisehartmann
Hour One - Ilya Shapiro www.cato.org Can sex can get you indefinite detention...???
Hour Two - Should the Government subsidize electric plug-in cars and electric high speed rail or will we still be chanting, "Drill Baby Drill!"
- May. 18, 2010 1:52 amBy SueN
- Attorney Mike Papantonio, co-host of The Ring of Fire Radio Program with Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- Doug Cunningham, Producer/Reporter Worker's Independent News.
- Conservative David Horowitz, Founder/President of the David Horowitz Freedom Center and author of numerous books, the most recent being "A Cracking of the Heart".
- The Rev.
- May. 16, 2010 5:11 pmBy louisehartmann
Hour One: Six degrees of separation...Dick Cheney and the Gulf oil spill - Attorney Mike Papantonio will be here with the latest www.ringoffireradio.com
- May. 16, 2010 5:04 pmBy louisehartmann
It looks like the fix is in.
It's being reported that Democrats are plotting to remove Blanche Lincoln’s crucial provision to basically outlaw the trading by banks of naked derivatives - what Warren Buffett called "financial weapons of mass destruction" that have brought the world to the brink of disaster while making a few dozen banksters into billionaires - from the financial reform after her primary on Tuesday.
- May. 16, 2010 4:46 pmBy louisehartmann
The Financial Times is reporting that leading nations are still piling up debt even though there's technically been an economic recovery. In particular, the IMF is looking at US debt over the next decade and predicting that it'll be unsustainable if we don't do something quick. Of course, what conservatives want to do is slash social security and medicare while letting the government keep all those funds we've paid into the system. The IMF,
- May. 15, 2010 4:35 pmBy SueN